ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Most underrated peice of cinema in history?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jul 2003, 01:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default Most underrated peice of cinema in history?

What movies were lambasted by critics and theatre goers alike, but you thought were brilliant?

Why did you think these films are brilliant?
Old 27 Jul 2003, 04:47 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Bad Boys 2 I was watching Ebert of Roper the other day and one of them gave a thumbs up to T3 but then both gave thumbs down to BB2 and said it drags on and just fills the movies with explosions which T3 did as well I for one thought BB2 was great it stuck extremely close to the original as I stated in my review so I do not see how it could gotten such a poor critic review
Old 27 Jul 2003, 06:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Gladiator got mixed reviews..and I thought it was great..
Old 27 Jul 2003, 09:54 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Armegedon as well it got a 1 1/2 star
Old 28 Jul 2003, 12:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^On who's scale?
Old 28 Jul 2003, 12:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
StarScream

bb2 was good, but by the 3 or 4th head shot, it was getting tiring

Old 28 Jul 2003, 01:26 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by The_One
^On who's scale?

well on the chater digital cable deal it gives it a 1 1/2 star
Old 29 Jul 2003, 12:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
punished by Exo indefinitely for trying to stalk and for being a dork

Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Fallen Angel

American History X
~"The earth is full of kings and queens. They'll blind your eyes and steal your dreams. Kurt Cobain didn't make it... and left behind a generation of tortured souls. heed this warning."~
<center>
<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: darkblue">
<option>Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box</option>
<option></option>
<option>She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak</option>
<option>I've been locked inside your Heart Shaped box for a week</option>
<option>I was drawn into your magnet tar pit trap</option>
<option>I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back</option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>I've got a new complaint</option>
<option>Forever in debt to your priceless advice</option>
<option></option>
<option>(Hate)</option>
<option>(Weight)</option>
<option></option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet</option>
<option>Cut myself angel's hair and baby's breath</option>
<option>Broken hymen of your highness I'm left black</option>
<option>Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back -</option>
</select>

<center>

<center>I am now complete

Old 29 Jul 2003, 12:10 PM   #9 (permalink)

thats the truth AMX is a very good movie
Old 29 Jul 2003, 12:15 PM   #10 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by The_One
Gladiator got mixed reviews..and I thought it was great..
How can you say Gladiator? after it was nominated for all those Oscars, I would hardly call that underrated.
Old 30 Jul 2003, 12:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Dark City. Consider to many the most underated Sci-fi moive of all time.

BTW the DVD kicks ass!
Old 30 Jul 2003, 01:31 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I liked Hudson Hawk...I think more people should give it a chance

Old 30 Jul 2003, 12:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by ASSHOLE
I liked Hudson Hawk...I think more people should give it a chance
Yeah I agree with,Hudson Hawk was great.Bunny- ball ball LMAO

In The Mouth Of Madness was really underrated,it still remains to be one of the most original horror movies going and doesn't get enough respect.

House,it blended its horror and humor so well and no one really gave it a second look which was a pity because the horror genre today could learn a thing or two about dropping the comedy into the mix.

Flash Gordon was total cheese but damn I love cheesy movies so I say this one got shunned just a little too much in my view.

Escape From L.A wasn't as good as New York but I think people were way to ratty with this one as well,I'd say it's slowly finding its audience on video and DVD but it's paid the price for doing so with critics.

To name a few
Old 30 Jul 2003, 03:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Just look at Wanderer's av for the answer. Office Space is the funniest movie i've ever seen. It's great when they beat the shit out of the copy machine and Geto Boys are playing in the background.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 30 Jul 2003, 04:38 PM   #15 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

yeah Office Space is for sure an underrated movie. I remember walking through Wal-Mart and seeing it for $4.99 so I picked it up and to now it's one of my favorite movies.