ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

what color of underwear are you wearing?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jul 2003, 12:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default what color of underwear are you wearing?

are they true to name tighty "whiteys"?
or are they some other color of the rainbow.

for me? it's an ultra-swank pair of corona beer boxers, replete with palm trees, beer, and parrots wearing shades on it.

on a side note, why do they call it a pair of boxers, or a pair of underwear. isn't a pair something that there's two of?
Old 27 Jul 2003, 12:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

pair of light gray boxers
Old 27 Jul 2003, 01:25 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

underwear ?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿
Old 27 Jul 2003, 01:28 PM   #4 (permalink)

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyk3d £¡£ §yN
underwear ?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿

as if i forgot the whole goin' commando thing.

Bad Wyked.
Bad Bad Bad.
*slaps her wrist*

(i kid, of course. i'd only slap ya if you wanted me too. well, ok maybe i wouldn't. i don't think the missus would like me touchin' other women. )

fuck, i'm whipped.
Old 27 Jul 2003, 01:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I'm commando today...the dick problem ensures that I gotta cut loose,can't have it tight or I'd die,so it's all about free flowing today.
Old 27 Jul 2003, 01:37 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
I'm commando today...the dick problem ensures that I gotta cut loose,can't have it tight or I'd die,so it's all about free flowing today.
as long as you don't forget pants while wandering around town, we'll be ok.
Old 27 Jul 2003, 01:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by .Moneen.
as long as you don't forget pants while wandering around town, we'll be ok.
lol hey if I feel so inclined to walk out without pants on then so shall it be done! Underwear isn't really that necessary anyway,it's just an extra layer used to give your privates a little more comfort and keep em from retracting if it's cold.Underwear is just another invention that I have no real need for,as a matter of fact I should burn all my boxers out on my lawn to make a statement...some guy's name on my underwear as well as the underwear itself is irrelevant!

UNITE PEOPLE- JUST SAY NOT TO CLAUSE UH 976B- I WILL NOT BE BOUND BY HAVING TO WEAR BOXERS YOU BASTARDS!
Old 27 Jul 2003, 01:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
~Sweetest Sin~

Shannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Shannon Send a message via AIM to Shannon Send a message via Yahoo to Shannon

Black lace bra and thong...

<CaNaDiAnBaDaSs>
Old 27 Jul 2003, 01:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

^ You're such a tease
Old 27 Jul 2003, 01:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
~Sweetest Sin~

Shannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Shannon Send a message via AIM to Shannon Send a message via Yahoo to Shannon

I don't mean to be, lol

<CaNaDiAnBaDaSs>
Old 27 Jul 2003, 02:00 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
lol hey if I feel so inclined to walk out without pants on then so shall it be done! Underwear isn't really that necessary anyway,it's just an extra layer used to give your privates a little more comfort and keep em from retracting if it's cold.Underwear is just another invention that I have no real need for,as a matter of fact I should burn all my boxers out on my lawn to make a statement...some guy's name on my underwear as well as the underwear itself is irrelevant!

UNITE PEOPLE- JUST SAY NOT TO CLAUSE UH 976B- I WILL NOT BE BOUND BY HAVING TO WEAR BOXERS YOU BASTARDS!

LOL.

yeah! the only name I want on my boxers is my own!
oops......i've said too much...
Old 27 Jul 2003, 03:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

mine are black lace with little pocket on the back that says "very sexy"
Old 27 Jul 2003, 03:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by ILove Christian

sounds very sexy
Old 27 Jul 2003, 03:46 PM   #14 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 27 Jul 2003, 04:16 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
a pocket?

for what? to hold quarters in? weeeeeeeeeeeeeeird.

although, they might be a good place to hold condoms in.......

man, all this lacy black talk ain't good for us boys.

.....good thing the missus is comin' home in half an hour.......