ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jul 2003, 04:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sekken yatsu's haka

Ayumi is on a distinguished road
Default Support

At points in our life we always feel down, and some are blessed with support at these times.Someone you can go to who is always willing to listen to you, always ready and able to lend a hand to for you no matter what the problem is.Do you have someone like this in your life? If so who are they and how do they help you in your troubled times?

Izuku kese a hiroimono take ketsu kan kekki se?

Old 26 Jul 2003, 05:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

That would probably be the garden lol go out back and talk to the plants because they never get tired of hearing about my problems.Nah seriously probably my amorous delight I can talk to her about anything,she's always there for me no matter what.I never had the benfit of going to my parents because well they suck and my friends well they're mostly guys and we can't be talking about our problems one another or we're "gay" in n instant.Hetro guys are such fucking goofs.So you have a relationship at hand and communication is a vital part of that.I won't bottle my problems up if don't have to and with her I never have to so I go to her to get me through things...I'd be dead without her ear for support.
Old 26 Jul 2003, 05:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

eh....not really...
Old 26 Jul 2003, 05:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

use to be my grandfather before he passed away now I would say it's either my cousin Johnny or my friend Matt
Old 26 Jul 2003, 08:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

My parents usually call me up to support me..