ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

one on one,man to man.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jul 2003, 01:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default one on one,man to man.

Cinema especially present day scenario's have a convention in their action movies.You can through seeing a whole movie with the basic theme of good versus evil.In the end however it always comes to down to a one on one confrontation.The hero of the movie taking on the villain in a battle to the death.This is simply traditional and expected by today's audience.So I pose the question to you what is your favorite movie fight sequence? old style martial arts of Lee versus Han in Enter The Dragon? Maybe a gun fight like Archer against Troy in Face Off? there are many styles of the big confrontation.Sword fights,gun fights,martial arts...but what's your favorite scene and why?
Old 26 Jul 2003, 02:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LOL, as I was reading this Face Off came to mind (I watched it the other night) before I got to that part.

As far as the final fight sequence, I think that the end to Menace II Society is badass. It isn't a one on one showdown (it's a driveby by someone who is getting payback from an ass beating earlier), and the good character dies, as does one of his friends. Not the typical ending, but I think it's fuckin bad assed
Old 26 Jul 2003, 03:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

^hey, thats what i was gonna say.

i love the part were he justs grabs a harpoon gun, stabs him with it, and then pulls the triger. thats gotta hurt.
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

Old 26 Jul 2003, 03:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I thought the final scene of gladiator as pretty good..The Patriot was also good..although it was short..
Old 26 Jul 2003, 04:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

In The Matrix, when Trinity and Neo go into the building to save Morphus, and they have that huge gun battle.
Old 26 Jul 2003, 08:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^good one...