ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

how do you do your laundry?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jul 2003, 10:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default how do you do your laundry?

do you throw everything in all at once?
do you separate everything like a good little boy/girl?

do you hang dry?
or are you normal (kidding), and use the machine?

why do you choose what you choose?
Old 26 Jul 2003, 10:51 AM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I just through it all in together
Old 26 Jul 2003, 10:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

my mo does mine. but it i were to do it i'd just throw it all in together.
Old 26 Jul 2003, 11:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Oh fuck, I am SOOOOOO anal about my clothes it isn't even funny.

First, I separate my colors from my whites. When doing that, I put all my boxers aside in one pile and my socks aside in another.

Then I strip my bedding (comforter, top sheet, fitted sheet, pillow case). I put my comforter out of the way and I have my pillow case and top sheet inside of the fitted sheet. I throw my boxers (since they are all dark) on top of that. I then look at the size of the colors pile and decide if it will be too big by itself and if I need to wash a few of the things with the first load (of sheets, pillow case, boxers).

I wash those then throw them in the dryer. Then I wash my comforter by itself since it's so huge (full or queen sized I believe). Then once the sheets and boxers are done in the dryer, I fold my boxers and put them in their proper drawerand I then make my bed partially while the comforter is drying. Then I safety pin all my socks together to keep each sock with it's match (I'm actually not going to do this anymore since I numbered my new socks). Then I wash my whites. Comforter is done drying I throw that on my bed to finish the making process (bed CANNOT be disturbed WHATSOEVER until the comforter is on it). Whites go in the dryer and then my colors go in the washer. Once whites are done, I then separate them into what goes where (closet or dresser). I pair my socks up and they go in the dresser. Then I hang up my light khakis and shirts etc on the hanger they came off of prior to being worn. Colors are drying and then I sometimes have to make a special washload for a few things that need to be washed on the gentle cycle (my prized camos, silk boxers, and a reversible basketball jersey). Then I hang up all my colors on the proper hanger. The gentle cycle clothes then need to air dry, so I hang the camos and jersey on the same hanger (which hangs outside of my closet) and my silkies usually air dry on the back of my futon (it is usually in couch position by now).

Soooo umm that isn't TOO anal, is it...?
Old 26 Jul 2003, 02:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I just throw it all in together...meh..
Old 26 Jul 2003, 02:50 PM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Infamous
Soooo umm that isn't TOO anal, is it...?
yes you are very anal you slut lol
Old 26 Jul 2003, 03:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
StarScream

i just keep my clothes on and some one just throws me in the washer machine,

Old 26 Jul 2003, 05:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I give it to my mom
Old 26 Jul 2003, 05:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I don't do that...laundry isn't my department.Although i'd think the stuff gets seperated because of the whole color running thang.
Old 26 Jul 2003, 06:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

whites- cold wash, cold rinse, tumble dry regular heat

lights- cold, cold, regular heat

colors, cotton- warm wash warm rinse, regular heat

darks- warm, warm, regular

jeans- cold, cold, dry low heat

delecates- cold, cold, low heat

And Tide is so the best laundry detergant