ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Punch and Pie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jul 2003, 11:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Punch and Pie

....more people will come if you tell them there's gonna be punch and pie

So, we are getting near to our anniversary, and posting is down

yeah the numbers are still pretty good, get a decent amount of hits each day, decent number of posts, but we still need more members...

I know a lot of you go to other sites...
Put PWF in your sig there....tell people to give us a shot
We're over 2000 members strong, we've been around for damn near and still strong.

So, go forth...Advertise get us some attention....bring us same damn cool newbs....

lets see if we can bring back the numbers we had at the beginning

thanks in advance peoples

Old 26 Jul 2003, 11:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

preach it!
testify!

let the renaissance of PWF begin!

lets start aggresively picking of the members of other boards!
Old 26 Jul 2003, 03:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'll give it a shot.....
Old 27 Jul 2003, 09:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

do I have to?
Old 27 Jul 2003, 11:57 AM   #5 (permalink)

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

Quote:
Originally posted by TM3
do I have to?
well no. not really, no one's forcing anyone to do anything.
i think this was merely a "if you complain about PWF having just the same people talking to each other, than find some other posters , bring 'em here and do something about it" thread.

I'm gonna go start looking today.
Old 27 Jul 2003, 07:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

As much as I want this to happen.....believe me I do....

It wont. THis renaissance will fail just like the other ones.

Unfortunately

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 27 Jul 2003, 08:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default NO

Quote:
Originally posted by .Moneen.
preach it!
testify!

let the renaissance of PWF begin!

lets start aggresively picking of the members of other boards!
i don't believe you're gonna start stealin my catch phrase brotha, me being the one and only reverend of PWF I AM THE ONLY MAN WORTHY OF SAYING.....

OH, TESTIFY!
Old 27 Jul 2003, 09:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Maybe if PWF had a better news site the forums would get more buisness. I mean there are hardly any commentaries at the main site, only a few headlines all of which are about a week outdated and there's never any PPV coverage. No wonder why there aren't that many people checking out the forums.
Old 27 Jul 2003, 10:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

yeah... I go to PW for news because PWF's news never gets updated. Like BM said... take more care of that and you'll get more guests here.
Old 28 Jul 2003, 12:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

LMAO....only reason I'm not gonna complain to you Sam ...tho you deserve it....is cuz your sig made me laugh

go post other places with that

I'd click the link

lol

Old 28 Jul 2003, 12:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
StarScream

this place would get better if that damn kevin would listen to me

Old 28 Jul 2003, 12:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
StarScream

does anybody know where the fbi head quarters are?

Old 28 Jul 2003, 09:47 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Shatter-Star
does anybody know where the fbi head quarters are?

um, why are you asking?
Old 28 Jul 2003, 10:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
StarScream

just for the story, but i think its in dc

Old 29 Jul 2003, 05:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

DC sounds good enough to me.

BTW, I always think of PWF as more of a Pizza and Beer kind of place.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!