ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Ok Guys...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jul 2003, 08:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Ok Guys...

Well I came here almost a year ago. And now i must leave. Its been fun. Ill proably be back in a few months if this job ive been wanting gets an opening(i hope to god it does) and if it does i wont be on as much. Cuz summers over my band and I are gonna start back up(hopefully start playing for money). I will miss you guys. Its been real.

So now my goodbyes:

KK-Heh gonna have to find another friday night troublr finder lmao.

Stick-heh well thanks for getting me back tonight. And hope everything turns out ok.

ILC-Thanks for putting up with me during the days and not like wanting to kill me.

TA-^^^lol well yeah you've been ther and dont wanna kill me cept for when i wanna talk about poo poo but anyway you're really cool.

Steph- heh dont get drunk and have anymore PWF prgies.

RJ-Make it cool whip next time. And his mom is very hot.

Kurt-I love you too. Lets go bump bump

Stone Cold- die ty

And anyone else Ive talked to.

I will be around tonight late. And maybe in the morning.

so for a topic what has been you FAVORITE Hardy moment?
Old 25 Jul 2003, 08:03 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Good Luck Hardy, my fav moment was when i declared you my alter.
Old 25 Jul 2003, 08:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian
Default Re: Ok Guys...

Quote:
Originally posted by Cock McBalls

ILC-Thanks for putting up with me during the days and not like wanting to kill me.

unlike you
Old 25 Jul 2003, 08:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Damn, I used to dislike you then somewhere along the way I started to think you were an ok guy. Then that one night we had an actual serious conversation and I realized that you are a pretty nice person. I would definitely have to say my favorite Hardy moment was when we had the serious conversation. No bullshit, no joking around, no stupidness, just two people talking about real life issues and such. Good luck in your job hunt, your band, your girlfriend, and anything else you may pursue....
Old 25 Jul 2003, 08:10 PM   #5 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
Good Luck Hardy, my fav moment was when i declared you my alter.
Heh that was one of our best things lmao.

Quote:
Originally posted by ILove Christian
unlike you
Umm i dont really know what you meant by that. But if its what im thinking i dont wanna kill you. You were pretty fun to talk to.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Infamous
Damn, I used to dislike you then somewhere along the way I started to think you were an ok guy. Then that one night we had an actual serious conversation and I realized that you are a pretty nice person. I would definitely have to say my favorite Hardy moment was when we had the serious conversation. No bullshit, no joking around, no stupidness, just two people talking about real life issues and such. Good luck in your job hunt, your band, your girlfriend, and anything else you may pursue....

Yeah that was a cool night. We talked for a good while. It was pretty cool.
Old 25 Jul 2003, 08:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I still hate you and I always will

please die ...choking on your own vomit preferably

I do think the call to action thread was pretty cool tho

Old 25 Jul 2003, 08:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Well, I never really had an opinion of you for a long time.

Then I took a liking to you. You were my hand-picked mercenary to attempt to hunt down Blitz and Soda's phone numbers for me.

Even though you failed, you still tried your best. For that, you the man.

BTW, I'll assume the reason you didn't make a personalized shout-out to me is because I don't come here much anymore.......can't be because you've forgotten the guy who made you famous...no no no, it can't be.

So anyway, take care and good luck.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 25 Jul 2003, 08:12 PM   #8 (permalink)

Oh and i forgot one

Sam-I love you honey lmao
Old 25 Jul 2003, 08:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Quote:
Originally posted by Cock McBalls

Umm i dont really know what you meant by that. But if its what im thinking i dont wanna kill you. You were pretty fun to talk to.

thats not what RJ said
Old 25 Jul 2003, 08:17 PM   #10 (permalink)

oooh lmao that was a joke im sorry, i didnt mean it.

And nah didnt forget you marbz, it would have taken soo much room for a personalized one
Old 25 Jul 2003, 08:30 PM   #11 (permalink)

and heres a pic for you guys to remember me

http://www.awgfx.com/forums/uploads/...1059182954.jpg
Old 25 Jul 2003, 10:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

cya Hardy.

And LMAO, Exo much be pretty happy now. It was pretty funny seeing him get pissed at you.
Old 26 Jul 2003, 12:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

What a thing to be remebered by..lol..anyways cya around hardy..
Old 26 Jul 2003, 02:42 AM   #14 (permalink)

alright guys its been fun, but im tired. So hopefully ill see you guys in a few months. If not Have a great life yall.

peace
Old 26 Jul 2003, 03:12 AM   #15 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Well, didn't really get to know you too much, but the little i associated with you, you were great, so good luck on your ambitions, another great poster bites the dust...