ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Ever took the backdoor approach?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jul 2003, 01:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Ever took the backdoor approach?

Me and my filth ridden mind,I apologise.

Basically I'm talking about anal sex. (hee-hee I said "sex")

Have you ever taken the backdoor approach in the bedroom or well anywhere else for that matter? Maybe you partake in it regularly? Perhaps to you it's just one of those places you dare not go?

Your stance on anal sex if you please...
Old 25 Jul 2003, 01:48 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I have given but never recieved
Old 25 Jul 2003, 01:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^wooooaaaaahhhh

Yeah, I put it into 2 of my girlfriends before. One time was an accident, but a couple months later we did it for real. She kinda got used to it so I'd do her in the butt every couple weeks or so. Usually she had to be drunk lol, but she was dirty and would get into it. The other girl we did it only twice in her butt. She didn't really like it, but let me get away with it.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 25 Jul 2003, 01:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyk3d yN
okaaaayy...
Old 25 Jul 2003, 02:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to

Wyked must be lesbo She gave by Strap On ...For me no, I dont care much for sticking in the pooper
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline  
Old 25 Jul 2003, 02:03 PM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

what you seem shocked if you have ever seen the other stuff I have said youd understand the kind of things I am into
Old 25 Jul 2003, 02:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
W-w-wait a minute...

Uh... *tries to regain composure*... no, I've never done that before.
Old 25 Jul 2003, 02:11 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by
she gave by Strap On

exactly
Old 25 Jul 2003, 02:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
what you seem shocked if you have ever seen the other stuff I have said youd understand the kind of things I am into
Yeah I know but uh I dunno.I guess you just caught me off guard with that one,by rights I shouldn't have been considering the nature of the thread but that's probably what it was is all.

Tried it once,waaaaaay too tight for my liking and then I read up on it.Major disease risk swung me right off that notion just like that.
Old 25 Jul 2003, 02:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Heh heh, a perfect time to use one of my favorite words....

BUTTSEX!!!!!!!!!!!

I've given it once. Might try it again with her in the future, but I dunno.
Old 25 Jul 2003, 02:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
...Major disease risk swung me right off that notion just like that.
You just have to be carefull. And you can never ever stick it back in the pussy after you pull out of the butt till you wash your dick clean. Girls get bad stuff that way. But if you're clean and with somebody, it's really not a problem. Just use LOT"S of lube and go slow.
Old 25 Jul 2003, 02:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

meh, my girlfriend and i came to the conclusion that neither of us are inclined towards paving the hershey highway, well, ever.

and well, given my size, and how relatively uncomofortable it is for normal sex for the missus now, well i think that's just another factor in why we'll never be going to brown-town.
Old 25 Jul 2003, 02:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
You just have to be carefull. And you can never ever stick it back in the pussy after you pull out of the butt till you wash your dick clean. Girls get bad stuff that way. But if you're clean and with somebody, it's really not a problem. Just use LOT"S of lube and go slow.
Sound advice man but no sex for me tonight I have a nocturnal mini person to watch.It's soooo neglected tonight!
Old 25 Jul 2003, 02:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

The thing is I'm afraid she might fart and totally kill the mood, y'know?
Old 25 Jul 2003, 02:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Dade Draven
The thing is I'm afraid she might fart and totally kill the mood, y'know?
LOL, a regular fart is no worse than a pussy fart