ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I'm such an asshole....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jul 2003, 08:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default I'm such an asshole....

So I'm sittin in here watchin SmackDown! and my little sister knocks on my door and her and her friend come in. My little sister says that her friend's dad kicked out her and her mom and they needed a ride to Days Inn or somewhere. I said I couldn't do it for another hour cuz wrestling was on. I pretty much don't give a fuck what's going on during wrestling. I'll stop whatever I'm doing pretty much all the time and give someone a ride somewhere EXCEPT during wrestling. My sister knocked on my door a few minutes ago and said they started walking. *shrugs* They coulda waited an hour, but noooooo they wanted it right then and there.

So ummm has something similar ever happened with you?
Old 24 Jul 2003, 08:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

dunno....I didn't really get what you said
Old 24 Jul 2003, 09:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

lol

its ok Stick....if a ride was that important they could have waited
its not like Days Inn was going anywhere right?

Old 24 Jul 2003, 09:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice

whats Days Inn?
Old 24 Jul 2003, 10:01 PM   #5 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

lol that's some funny shit. yeah like ASSHOLE said, if it as that important I'm sure they could have waited.

I've never been faced with that kind of situation so I got nothing.
Old 24 Jul 2003, 10:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by ASSHOLE
lol

its ok Stick....if a ride was that important they could have waited
its not like Days Inn was going anywhere right?
LMFAO, exactly. Dumbasses.

ILC, Days Inn is a hotel, motel, etc....
Old 24 Jul 2003, 10:03 PM   #7 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by ILove Christian
whats Days Inn?
are you serious?
Old 24 Jul 2003, 10:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

oh heh
Old 24 Jul 2003, 10:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

people think they are so goddamed important that you should drop everything just to make some stupid motherfucker who you could give less than a shit about happy?? I don't fucking think so...next time you see them tell them to Fuck Off...you can tell them I said so

Old 24 Jul 2003, 10:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

well I know a lot of people do a bunch of shit for me too, so I dont mind when they ask me to do stuff for them, unless they like, expect that I am just gonna do it
Old 25 Jul 2003, 12:27 AM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Nothing like that's ever really happened to me..
Old 25 Jul 2003, 01:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I'm exactly like that when wrestling is on,any other time I won't mind doing something but when wrestling is on I don't like to be disturbed,if I am I get a little angry.
Old 25 Jul 2003, 07:51 AM   #13 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Yeah I get that every single day,but I alwys do them the favor of running them here or there because the way I look at it is,if it was me who needed a ride (pray to God that day never comes) I would expect it from them to do me that same courtesy.That and I like to show off my car
Old 25 Jul 2003, 09:07 AM   #14 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

some thing like that has happend to me before,last year actually , it was the night before we went to spain for our summer vacation, i was watching raw. my mother comes in and says "you better pack the stuff i wanted to take because we had to leave like 4am in the morning (it was one of those vacations you take on a bus) and i wouldnt budge. i told her to wait for like half an hour till raw finishes. when it finished i went upstairs to pack and to my supprise, every magasine i had, every book,every CD, etc.... were all in my suitcase.

I was like OMG why didnt you just do it in the first place without asking me. but just to despite her i took out my D12 CD and the July issue of Raw magasine just to despite her
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

Old 25 Jul 2003, 10:13 AM   #15 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

nope people don't bug me...