ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

it time for us to admit it

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jul 2003, 02:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default it time for us to admit it

this place is dead, no really, its nothing of what it used to be, even when everyone thought it was dying before, it wasnt like this....

Old 24 Jul 2003, 02:19 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yeah I know no one is really interested in talking about g spots and people bitching cuz theres nothing worth posting in the wrestling sections
Old 24 Jul 2003, 02:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Because everyone just keeps leaving, but when something happens it gets exciting again. Anyway, fighting seemed to help...

But it's not that bad, the post numbers are ok. Yesterday had 473 posts. Today allready has 365. Which by the numbers, is only about half of when the place was at it's most active.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 24 Jul 2003, 02:29 PM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

yeah this place is pretty dead. I know there are people still here and posts are being made but the kind of crap that is being posted in here is ridiculous.
Old 24 Jul 2003, 02:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

But, it's always been like that. I guess most ppl have just given up. It also sucks cause Kevo don't advertise the board enough. Still, I've been to boards that get 100 posts a month. And that's good month for them. Well, there was the sci fi board but we won't talk about what happened there...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 24 Jul 2003, 02:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
StarScream

kevin should take my advice and delete everything and everybody just one, it will be like forum armegeddon, and give the board brighter colors, and put the link on the pw.com forums for a week or two

Old 24 Jul 2003, 03:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I blame all of you

No one's responsible for the state of a forum other than the members...try to stop complaining and maybe uh...do something about it?

Of course we could blame Vince for making the WWE so shitty that no one wants to talk about it but that's the easy way out.
Old 24 Jul 2003, 03:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

its in a bad slump...it will be back up
Old 24 Jul 2003, 03:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
StarScream

the slumps always get worse and worse, this is the worse slump to date

Old 24 Jul 2003, 09:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
punished by Exo indefinitely for trying to stalk and for being a dork

Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Fallen Angel

I can agree, this place has been treading a downward spiral lately... hopefully the inevitable, will not come to pass, since it will be nothing but completely dead, more than it already is.
~"The earth is full of kings and queens. They'll blind your eyes and steal your dreams. Kurt Cobain didn't make it... and left behind a generation of tortured souls. heed this warning."~
<center>
<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: darkblue">
<option>Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box</option>
<option></option>
<option>She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak</option>
<option>I've been locked inside your Heart Shaped box for a week</option>
<option>I was drawn into your magnet tar pit trap</option>
<option>I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back</option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>I've got a new complaint</option>
<option>Forever in debt to your priceless advice</option>
<option></option>
<option>(Hate)</option>
<option>(Weight)</option>
<option></option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet</option>
<option>Cut myself angel's hair and baby's breath</option>
<option>Broken hymen of your highness I'm left black</option>
<option>Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back -</option>
</select>

<center>

<center>I am now complete

Old 24 Jul 2003, 09:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm still sticking to my theory that the storylines aren't that good here!
Old 24 Jul 2003, 09:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

*sigh* another thread saying we're dead here....must be thursday

Old 25 Jul 2003, 04:49 AM   #13 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I've never, ever been one to bitch about PWF. I stuck with it through the thick and thin, and even when I left I held this place in very high regard.

But this place is just too boring now. Unbelievably boring.

I know all of you like the back of my hand. We're all friends, and it's pretty sickening. Not only that, but there's nothing left to talk about and nobody left to talk to.

I'm just not interested anymore. TRUTH comes out and challenges me. Big deal. Should I reply? Or just wait until next month when the state penn allows him an hour of internet usage again?

Starscream returns. So fucking what? Haven't I whooped his ass countless times before? From September-December, and from March-late April were both periods when he was Mr. Marbles' BITCH. He even admitted my superiority over him, and TRUTH revealed that he is in fact, jealous of The Marbleous One. I'd come back to whoop his ass one more time, but I'm bored with doing it. It just ain't fun no more. No matter how many times he posts in the delete thread, no matter how many failed stables he makes, no matter how many times he's granted a mod spot after 10 posts, he's still the same ol' chink sitting in a wheelchair waiting to be pushed down a stairway to hell curtesy of the Marbleous One.

Annyway.....I been in a wheelchair too, so it might be kinda hypocritical to crack jokes like that again.

Nonetheless, Angle, Ryan, ILC, whoever's left, have fun with PWF because you guys keep this place alive. So after one final episode of Wayne's World I'm out. Permanently this time.

But hey, it's been real. You guys are the best, and don't ever forget the most impactful poster in PWF history, The Regulator, the Career Killer, Mr. F'n Marbles.

Lates.....
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 25 Jul 2003, 09:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally posted by WAYNE CAMPBELL
I've never, ever been one to bitch about PWF. I stuck with it through the thick and thin, and even when I left I held this place in very high regard.

But this place is just too boring now. Unbelievably boring.

I know all of you like the back of my hand. We're all friends, and it's pretty sickening. Not only that, but there's nothing left to talk about and nobody left to talk to.

I'm just not interested anymore. TRUTH comes out and challenges me. Big deal. Should I reply? Or just wait until next month when the state penn allows him an hour of internet usage again?

Starscream returns. So fucking what? Haven't I whooped his ass countless times before? From September-December, and from March-late April were both periods when he was Mr. Marbles' BITCH. He even admitted my superiority over him, and TRUTH revealed that he is in fact, jealous of The Marbleous One. I'd come back to whoop his ass one more time, but I'm bored with doing it. It just ain't fun no more. No matter how many times he posts in the delete thread, no matter how many failed stables he makes, no matter how many times he's granted a mod spot after 10 posts, he's still the same ol' chink sitting in a wheelchair waiting to be pushed down a stairway to hell curtesy of the Marbleous One.

Annyway.....I been in a wheelchair too, so it might be kinda hypocritical to crack jokes like that again.

Nonetheless, Angle, Ryan, ILC, whoever's left, have fun with PWF because you guys keep this place alive. So after one final episode of Wayne's World I'm out. Permanently this time.

But hey, it's been real. You guys are the best, and don't ever forget the most impactful poster in PWF history, The Regulator, the Career Killer, Mr. F'n Marbles.

Lates.....
well if that doesnt blow ass I'm not sure what does

Old 25 Jul 2003, 11:58 AM   #15 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

were only dead because alot of the members are coming in with a passion for wrestling and going out with out one. and too many of us are doing this and we post all the time in here and we have ran out of interesting topics thats all.

if we find new thoughts the place will be ok
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::