ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

You're not your fucking khaki's!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jul 2003, 11:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default You're not your fucking khaki's!

What are you wearing right now? in detail please.

Yeeaahh I know I'm running on empty
Old 24 Jul 2003, 12:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

a pair of track pants and a tank top.
Old 24 Jul 2003, 12:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

what I always wear when I am on the computer a pair of boxers. green ones today
Old 24 Jul 2003, 12:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

A pair of jean shorts and a t-shirt. I look real sexy in them too...
Old 24 Jul 2003, 12:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Shorts and a T-shirt.
Old 24 Jul 2003, 12:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Yellow t-shirt that has a blue print that says "find your power animal!" and a monkey on the back.Pair of Levis and nothing on my feet.Oh and this nifty chain I picked up with a crucifix on it.
Old 24 Jul 2003, 01:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I have nike shoes on. They're pretty cool. They have this cover over the laces and they're some sort of hiking shoe, even though I don't hike. I like em. then socks. Then calvin klein boxer breifs. Lucky jeans. White DKNY long sleeve shirt with some silver stripe on the arms. It's pretty cool too. This is my normal work clothes. At home, I live in pajama pants and t shirts.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 24 Jul 2003, 02:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Blue denim Jeans with a Quicksilver shirt. Reebok tennis shoes and boxers. I have a Seiko watch and a italian gold Bracelet. I should weat gold to work. If I get a shock it gonna be a very interesting experience since gold is a great electricity conductor.
Old 24 Jul 2003, 02:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
StarScream

a black thunder cat shirt, i wore it a few days ago, but i took a shower and put it back on, and some jeans....and some timberland boots, its just the look, im not going hiking of course

Old 24 Jul 2003, 04:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Some FOTL boxers and then some blue Nike basketball shorts. No shirt, no socks, no shoes, no jewelry, no watch, etc. I think I look like an ethiopian or something, but it's what I wear around the house. I wouldn't dare go outside looking like this unless it's for just a minute....
Old 24 Jul 2003, 04:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Infamous
Some FOTL boxers and then some blue Nike basketball shorts. No shirt, no socks, no shoes, no jewelry, no watch, etc. I think I look like an ethiopian or something, but it's what I wear around the house. I wouldn't dare go outside looking like this unless it's for just a minute....
What do you call an ethiopian with red hair?

a match
Old 24 Jul 2003, 07:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I'm wearing Silvers jeans I got on sale for $20 originally $70 and a white tank top
Old 24 Jul 2003, 07:31 PM   #13 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

wooohooo lol
Old 24 Jul 2003, 07:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^um, I think the thread is about what you're wearing, so out with the leather boots and all you got on. And make it sexy damnit.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 24 Jul 2003, 08:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
^um, I think the thread is about what you're wearing, so out with the leather boots and all you got on. And make it sexy damnit.
Ok, I can do that

I'm wearing a sexy black leather corsette, black leather stilettos, I have a leather whip in one hand and handcuffs in the other. I also have a japanese sex swing dangling behind me. I'm waiting for you big boy