ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I bought new socks....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jul 2003, 11:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default I bought new socks....

Yeah, that's right, I bought some new socks today. I had to leave Norfolk and my girlfriend's so while I was out getting a few groceries and other items, I bought socks to soothe my pain.

I bought 6 pair of low cut socks and 6 pair of crew socks. Both types are Athletech brand. I wear the low cuts with shorts and the crews with pants. The socks also have a grey toe and heel. I went through and numbered them also because I'm super anal about keeping each sock with its correct match. I used to safety pin them together, but that can put holes in them and kill parts of the elastic. The numbering also helps so I don't have to roll them (that causes them to stretch out as well).

I don't know why I'm telling you all this, but ummmm when was the last time you bought socks? What brand were they? What style were they? Add anything else about the last time you bought socks....
Old 22 Jul 2003, 11:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

oh my god....last time I bought socks....was like.....the Superbowl....I was going to my friends house, and I knew there was gonna be this guy there that I kinda liked, and I didn't have clean socks, and I didn't want to paint my toes or time to wash them so I bought theese Grey ones from Kohls, they had a hamster holding a a cane and wearing a monicle sp and a top hat with a flower lmao, yeah and then he's all like "You look like Carmen Electra" then he's all "You know if you start doing cardio, you'll slim down your thighs and butt" I don't know why I said that
Old 22 Jul 2003, 11:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I dont care for socks

they're like snakes trying to eat my feet or something

Old 23 Jul 2003, 01:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I can't even remeber..
Old 23 Jul 2003, 06:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I never have to buy any cause my grandma always gives me a shit load for x-mas.
Old 23 Jul 2003, 12:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^LMAO

I bought my last pair from Nike Town. 100% pure cotton. They weren't cheap either, but oh so worth it. I only got 2 pairs of low cut running ones. God I love them.

And ILC, I'll smack that guy upside his head if you want...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 23 Jul 2003, 01:15 PM   #7 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by ILove Christian
thighs and butt

lol
Old 23 Jul 2003, 02:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^are you hitting on ILC now?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 23 Jul 2003, 02:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyk3d ŁĄŁ §yN
lol

lmao......
Old 23 Jul 2003, 02:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I'm more of a barefoot kinda guy.Socks just don't do it for me.