ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

So yeah

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jun 2003, 09:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default So yeah

Hey everybody, just wanted to say that I won't be here as much since I've got a social life and busy schedule now but I also wanted to apologize for all the times I bashed this site and apologize to everyone I've ever offended from this site from Arnold to (tries to think of poster whose name starts with Z) um... ah, it doesn't matter.

Anyways, how many of you actually use PWF's chatroom? I just finished using it and it's alright. It's kinda average and I don't think I'll go to it again because Stone Cold keeps kicking me out lol.

So...... btw, what's new everyone? I'm tryin to see who's who with all the fuckin name changes that are goin on here lol. Also, I see PC2 is making their presence known is OT, that's kinda interesting.

Last edited by David; 17 Jun 2003 at 09:27 PM.
Old 17 Jun 2003, 10:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

umm errm die

tee hee anyway

Yeah ive used the Chat room. But SC wont answer my questions.

And the PC will rule all.

Last edited by Hardy; 17 Jun 2003 at 10:20 PM.
Old 17 Jun 2003, 10:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road

Don't lie. You have no social life, BM. Thus sayeth the Mighty Mutt.

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 17 Jun 2003, 11:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Bye BM

I have tried the chat room and it won't work for me
Old 18 Jun 2003, 04:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

see ya round, guy.
Old 18 Jun 2003, 06:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Seems like everyones leaving, hell i've even found myself at another board as of late to pass the time when i'm not working.......these are the last days...

Old 18 Jun 2003, 01:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

bye BM good job on getting a life...it's about time!
Old 18 Jun 2003, 01:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

*yawn*

He'll be back. He's claimed this "I have a social life, so now the internet sucks" thing several times already. Where has he ended back up...?

Exactly....
Old 18 Jun 2003, 02:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
*yawn*

He'll be back. He's claimed this "I have a social life, so now the internet sucks" thing several times already. Where has he ended back up...?

Exactly....

LOL. No offense BM, but he's right.

I'll probably see ya again next week or something with the Michael Wacko Jackson gimmick back.

Annyway, you know everytime a poster lives to tend to their "social life" they really aren't gonna get far. I know because I've attempted it a couple of times. We have no social lives. That's what makes us internet wrestling fans. As marks, we are genetically predetermined to be lonely and undatable. Social lives are as foreign for us as soap is to Dutch people. Sorry BM, it just won't happen. But have fun trying anyway.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 18 Jun 2003, 02:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

bye
Old 18 Jun 2003, 06:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

have fun BM. but I gotta agree with Stick and Marbles.

well, at least until I see proof that you escaped. So, good luck at escaping the best prison since Alcatraze.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 18 Jun 2003, 07:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Steve McQueen said in post #2 :
And the PC will rule all.
I'd like to see that.

Quote:
Nacho Taco said in post #3 :
Don't lie. You have no social life, BM. Thus sayeth the Mighty Mutt.
Pft... shows what you know.

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post #8 :
*yawn*

Exactly....
Shut up STICK, you're always putting people down. This time's different. PWF is getting more boring (no offense), the summertime is comming, I'm going to the gym on a regular basis, I've made more friends, met some of my realitives for the first time in years and I got a brand new mountain bike that I use everyday thank you very much. So my life is good and I won't be online as much anymore. I never said I was leaving completely, just spending alot less time online.
Old 18 Jun 2003, 07:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Bad Magick V1 said in post # :
Shut up STICK, you're always putting people down.
LOL, this coming from the person who tried to feud with Soda, DP/TA, Arnold, Afficial, and many others. Hmmm whatever you say hypocrite.

Quote:
This time's different. PWF is getting more boring (no offense), the summertime is comming, I'm going to the gym on a regular basis, I've made more friends, met some of my realitives for the first time in years and I got a brand new mountain bike that I use everyday thank you very much. So my life is good and I won't be online as much anymore. I never said I was leaving completely, just spending alot less time online.
Yeah, good for you. I guess you want a cookie now or something, huh?
Old 18 Jun 2003, 07:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
Yeah, good for you. I guess you want a cookie now or something, huh?
I was trying to prove that I do have a life... duh
Old 18 Jun 2003, 07:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:

I was trying to prove that I do have a life... duh
No one cares if you have a life. It really isn't a big deal.