ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

If you were stuck on an island who from pwf would you like to be there with you?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jun 2003, 10:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default If you were stuck on an island who from pwf would you like to be there with you?

I would probably most like to be stuck with Kraziegurl...How about you?....
Old 14 Jun 2003, 10:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Double K

or Sarah aka TA but seeing as you guys ignore her and she left, i guess im going with KK.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 10:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Edgezbaby... I mean, have you seen her? I'm still a man dammit!
Old 14 Jun 2003, 10:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Eb is a fine choice.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 10:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I would have my girlfriend register here and then I would pick her.

I wouldn't wanna be stuck anywhere unless she was by my side.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 10:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

That's cool.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 10:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
The_One said in post # :
Eb is a fine choice.
Of couse she's a fine choice! I wouldn't have said it if she wasn't!
Old 14 Jun 2003, 10:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I know!
Old 14 Jun 2003, 10:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Then stop telling me it is then... I said it so of course it's a good idea and furthermore... goddamn man, have you actually posted in every topic on the first page in OT? No, wait...Krazy posted last in two of them... but still, damn...
Old 14 Jun 2003, 10:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I'll calm it down mean this place isn't as lively s it was before....and I'm just trying to spark up some more converstaions.....my bad.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 10:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

I was more pointing out the dedication it must have took to reply to some of those ass threads
Old 14 Jun 2003, 10:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

um...I'm not really sure....lol

I guess I'd probably get along with KK or Exo better so either of them would be cool .

-=-WhiteWolf-=-
Old 14 Jun 2003, 10:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Well thanks if you were compimenting me..and did you just say "ass threads"
Old 14 Jun 2003, 11:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
WhiteWolf said in post #12 :
um...I'm not really sure....lol

I guess I'd probably get along with KK or Exo better so either of them would be cool .

-=-WhiteWolf-=-

You will never be stuck with KK. He is a very, very horny old man. You are 14. No, no, no hes mine.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 11:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Go ahead...I'm sure as hell not gonna stop you.

Last edited by The_One; 14 Jun 2003 at 11:09 PM.