ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Does anybody else here got Latino blood in them?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jun 2003, 04:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Does anybody else here got Latino blood in them?

Hey, guess what?

(n'espasa checio?)

I just found out Portugual's a Latin country, and the birthplace of my mother.

(Le Portugue s'Latino hable placeo de birtho la mama)

That's makes ME LATINO!!!!!! MR. MARBLES OOZES LATINO HEAT, BABY!!!

ARRIBA LA RAZA!!!! LE HABLOES BITOS BATOS LOCOS!!!

So does anyone else here ooze Latino heat like I do? Ever get it on with a Latino, Homes? You can if you want.....just don't chaffe my ride, essay.

La cucharacha.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 Jun 2003, 04:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LOL, nope. No Latino for me. Although I did have a crush on a latina honey several years ago in middle school. Her name was Eliana (or something similar). I tried to speak a little spanish to her, but my espanol sucked. Then I got in a fight with her 2 brothers (they were younger than her) and I kicked their asses. I don't even remember why I got in a fight with them, but one of em was running at me and I stuck my foot up and kicked him right in the chest LMAO.

As for the nationalities that I am made up of, there's 6 of em so that classifies me as a mutt.

Scottish
Irish
Italian
German
Swedish
English

No wonder I'm so fuckin ugly
Old 14 Jun 2003, 04:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Nope..I think I'm greek and maybe Irish.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 04:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Though I have no Latino in me, I once was hot for this one latina that hung out at the local mall I went to when I was younger. I'll be damned if I could remember her name... oh, I never knew it. Her name really wasn't that important anyway. As for my ancestry...

Irish
German
English
Native American(though I couldn't tell you what nation)
French
Icelantic(Vikings baby!!)
Lithuanian(that's where my Jewish heritage comes from)
Old 14 Jun 2003, 05:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Latino girls rule....god they're so fine....
Old 14 Jun 2003, 06:33 PM   #6 (permalink)

I knew a Latina girl...haven't seen her in a couple of months.

As for my nationalities:
English
Irish
Scottish
Welsh
Canadian
Italian
American
Polish

More as they become known...

Old 14 Jun 2003, 06:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road

I had tacos for dinner last night and I speak Spanish. Does that make me latino?

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 14 Jun 2003, 08:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Nacho Taco said in post # :
I had tacos for dinner last night and I speak Spanish. Does that make me latino?

No, but it makes you someone whom I would not wanna go on a car ride with.

I also have Finnish and Canadian blood in me. Yep.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 Jun 2003, 08:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

My dad was born in Portugual. So I guess I do have some in me.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 09:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Nacho Taco said in post # :

Nope but you're getting closer....
Old 15 Jun 2003, 07:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Do taking latino hoes to bed after a night of the strip club count? I mean it was just a day or so after she got off the rag, so i'm sure she got some on me!

*laughs sadistically and walks off*

Old 15 Jun 2003, 02:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of
Default Re: Does anybody else here got Latino blood in them?

Quote:
The NEW TRUTH said in post # :
Hey, guess what?

(n'espasa checio?)

I just found out Portugual's a Latin country, and the birthplace of my mother.

(Le Portugue s'Latino hable placeo de birtho la mama)

That's makes ME LATINO!!!!!! MR. MARBLES OOZES LATINO HEAT, BABY!!!

ARRIBA LA RAZA!!!! LE HABLOES BITOS BATOS LOCOS!!!

So does anyone else here ooze Latino heat like I do? Ever get it on with a Latino, Homes? You can if you want.....just don't chaffe my ride, essay.

La cucharacha.

No, I don't believe I do, but while I was attending the University of Oklahoma, I had a Mexican roommate named Joey Hernandez who was a football player at the time. Sometimes Joey would ask me to cum to some of his games so I could see him play, and man he was one hell of a "ball player" I mean Joey could do it all. And mah Gawd! did he have one hell of a body! with that big strong muscular sweaty chest and arms of his there was no one that could stand in his way. I wonder what ever happened to Joey? Oh sorry about that I do that sometimes, now if you will excuse me I have some business to take care of in the bathroom.
Old 15 Jun 2003, 02:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

i'm scottish
danish
english
french
Old 15 Jun 2003, 03:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Little Scottish,little Irish and a fine blend of good ole'redneck..wherever the hell that came from!
Old 15 Jun 2003, 04:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

You're even closer Ice.