ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Hey

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jun 2003, 03:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

HBK Trish Fan is on a distinguished road
Default Hey

I came here to talk about wrestling and to make friends. I though by coming here and just introducing myself before I start posting I could maybe get to know a little bit more about my fellow posters here. I really like meeting people and i want to be friends with you guys. So this is just a thread for me to introduce myself and et to know some of you guys.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 03:44 PM   #2 (permalink)

Zero Cool is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the board my good friend. This place is full of wonderful respectful posters, like my good friend 667 and that great guy Steve McQueen. If you have any trouble they will show the ropes of the forum.

Peace, Love, and happiness everyone.

Old 14 Jun 2003, 04:14 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

welcome to the forums hope you enjoy your stay
Old 14 Jun 2003, 04:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

welcome
Old 14 Jun 2003, 06:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Welcome
Old 14 Jun 2003, 06:40 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Zero Cool said in post # :
Welcome to the board my good friend. This place is full of wonderful respectful posters, like my good friend 667 and that great guy Steve McQueen. If you have any trouble they will show the ropes of the forum.

Peace, Love, and happiness everyone.

I am gonna KICK YOUR ASS...^^^

Anyways, hi. Welcome to PWF. A little bit of advice:

1)Stay on the PC's good side.
2)Stay on the Admin's good side.
3)Stay away from Bloodice.
4)Stay away from Zero Bitch.
5)Most important, have fun!

Old 14 Jun 2003, 06:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road

Hi and welcome. Have fun.

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 14 Jun 2003, 07:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
667 said in post # :

I am gonna KICK YOUR ASS...^^^

Anyways, hi. Welcome to PWF. A little bit of advice:

1)Stay on the PC's good side.
2)Stay on the Admin's good side.
3)Stay away from Bloodice.
4)Stay away from Zero Bitch.
5)Most important, have fun!
lol ya those are some good tips to follow.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 07:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I smell an alter.....
Old 14 Jun 2003, 08:57 PM   #10 (permalink)

Hardy, be nice!

Old 14 Jun 2003, 09:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Old 14 Jun 2003, 09:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

cool smiley.
Old 15 Jun 2003, 01:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Alter Alter Alter.....neways hi and i see you made it past 1 post...
Old 15 Jun 2003, 01:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Hey hi welcome aboard.. oh and sixysixy..get that damn MCJ of an alter of mine out your beaten list,you ain't beat but baldy half inch maggot o yours off to something just shy of the Golden Girls episode! you goin' down booooy!

scuse me..it's alter time!
Old 15 Jun 2003, 02:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of

Welcome young lady, I hope you enjoy your stay here PWF.

P.S. Don't forget to pick-up my new cook book because it's quite frankly the best.