ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I want to stay on the PC2's good side

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jun 2003, 02:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Lobo is on a distinguished road
Default I want to stay on the PC2's good side

Okay guys, obviously you wont let me into the PC2 becasue i am not well known yet. I would still like to reamain on you good side.

We all no organizations like the WWE have "farm leagues", So why not have all the people that want to be in the PC2 in a farm league.

When you think were good enough we move up and actually become members.

Its just an Idea. Feel free to shoot it down
Old 14 Jun 2003, 02:43 PM   #2 (permalink)

I like that idea...but then again, I'm the official PC Groupie.

Old 14 Jun 2003, 02:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

"Target locked sir. Requesting permission to fire"

"Fire at will soldier. Bring that idea to the ground"

"Yes sir!"
Old 14 Jun 2003, 02:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

Ok. Never mind.

Old 14 Jun 2003, 03:14 PM   #5 (permalink)

Zero Cool is on a distinguished road

They won't let me in PC2 because I'm I didn't have 30 posts, I do now though so the afficial invite must be lost in the mail.

Why don't you cheap asses just pay for overnight delievery?

Old 14 Jun 2003, 03:22 PM   #6 (permalink)

You are such an ass. I don't think the PC gives a shit about you. Go use your wave smiley wherever you came from. PW, the KoCk suckers' board, I don't give a shit, just go back.

Old 14 Jun 2003, 03:42 PM   #7 (permalink)

Zero Cool is on a distinguished road

Quote:
667 said in post # :
You are such an ass. I don't think the PC gives a shit about you. Go use your wave smiley wherever you came from. PW, the KoCk suckers' board, I don't give a shit, just go back.
Well since it's in such popular demand.

This guy just can't get enough of me, this is my friend 667. We are good friends and get along great. He really helped me get my feet in the door here at PWF, thanks alot again my friend.

Old 14 Jun 2003, 04:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I thought it was an ok idea....but Ryan disaggrees and so.....down the tube it goes.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 05:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Dam ...oh well if you guys need an allie, I'm here.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 05:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

me as well.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 05:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Oh don't get me wrong... the idea was ok. It's just that we kinda view the entirety of PWF as the PC2's "farm leagues" so to speak. If we see someone that we think deserves a shot at the PC then we invite them in. You'll all get your chance
Old 14 Jun 2003, 05:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Alright man, sounds good.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 05:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

you make a point...
Old 14 Jun 2003, 06:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

ive been here long enough for a shot...
Old 14 Jun 2003, 06:51 PM   #15 (permalink)

Yeah, but you joined Kurt's PLF about 5 minutes after you learned you weren't chosen. Lobo came up with a good idea 48 hours after the entire thing played out.