ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Here's the deal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jun 2003, 01:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Here's the deal

Since everyone here doesn't care that the PC wants to own them

here's what I'm gonna do

I'm gonna take a break from the boards...go take a vacation, work on my tan, drink some booze, just chill ya know

You guys are on your own

When I come back....The PC will crumble....the PLF will vanquish them to the parts of PWF that no one cares about...like Creative Writing

so long for now

Old 14 Jun 2003, 01:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hmmm you've said this about a hundred times and you've been back about a hundred times. I'll get you when you return with an alter though

But, take care on your vacation or whatever it is you intend to do.

Later bro.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 02:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

See ya buddy. I hope you go from cracker white to pale.

Down a few shots for me will ya.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 02:18 AM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I don want to own anybody
Old 14 Jun 2003, 09:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Bye........kurt leaves and a newbie comes...hmmm
Old 14 Jun 2003, 09:40 AM   #6 (permalink)

Zero Cool is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The Bleak said in post # :
See ya buddy. I hope you go from cracker white to pale.

Down a few shots for me will ya.
I prefer to be bisquit tan rather then cracker white.

Old 14 Jun 2003, 11:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default Re: Here's the deal

Quote:
Nightcrawler said in post # :

When I come back....The PC will crumble....the PLF will vanquish them to the parts of PWF that no one cares about...like Creative Writing

LOL
Old 14 Jun 2003, 02:21 PM   #8 (permalink)

He has a point. I've been here a few months, and I have never been to CW, and I'm a writer!

Old 14 Jun 2003, 04:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Wyk3d yN said in post # :
I don want to own anybody
Don't lie...

Anyway, gone again eh, Kurt? This is what, the 5th leave of absense you've taken? {sarcasm} Anyway, see ya when you get back man
Old 14 Jun 2003, 05:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

see ya kurt.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 06:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

cya
Old 14 Jun 2003, 10:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

I'm sure he'll be back sometime.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 11:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

later kurt. hopefully while you are gone you will get a piece of ass to calm you down
Old 15 Jun 2003, 02:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

now that is a nice banner!
Old 15 Jun 2003, 03:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Tyler.....stop trying to steal my neo gimmick.