ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Do you ever shut up?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jun 2003, 12:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road
Default Do you ever shut up?

Jeez... I see "The One" has managed to post in every single thread in OT.

Can you just give me a summary here, so I don't have to read them all?

Real topic: what is the one habit or trait you hate most in people?

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 14 Jun 2003, 12:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Two faced people. I'd rather someone say what they have to say rather then get the run around, and sadly enough women are the most guilty at doing that IMO.

People who talk during ballgames or wrestling and won't shut up and I can't hear the announcers over them. I end up kicking company out half the time because they don't shut up.

Old 14 Jun 2003, 12:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Sorry guys....I don't know how much life my comp. has left so I'm trying to get every post out of it I can.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 12:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LOL, he's not saying anything real important

Man there's so many things I hate about people. I hate that a lot of people ar conceited. I hate when people talk too fucking much. I'll stop there though....
Old 14 Jun 2003, 12:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

i'm out in a sec anyways.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 12:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

thaks Stick.....appreciate it.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 12:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I put the cuz I was just kidding bro.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 12:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

oh i know..I was too....by the way you got my message right?
Old 14 Jun 2003, 12:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Hey The One.... what other screen names have you used here?

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 14 Jun 2003, 12:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Brock Lesnar#1...and Thuganomics #1
Old 14 Jun 2003, 12:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

why do you ask?
Old 14 Jun 2003, 12:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
The_One said in post # :
oh i know..I was too....by the way you got my message right?
Yeah I got it. Don't know what to reply with though. The others will have to be consulted first before anything happens.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 12:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

can I like....get in?
Old 14 Jun 2003, 12:29 AM   #14 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

I was just curious. Hadn't been online in awhile and am trying to get a feel for who everyone is. At least, who they used to be.

Old 14 Jun 2003, 12:30 AM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

ok.