ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

A completely Non-PC related post

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default A completely Non-PC related post

HAHA ..it was a trick...

Anyways ...non PC members...Join me together we can win

join the PLF..The Poster Liberation Front

together we can stop the red plague..these commie bastards will not take our boards from us...

Stand up to our communist oppressors...show them that we mean business....join me in the PLF

Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:27 PM   #2 (permalink)

Well, it's glad to see that there is some persistency in the masses... It's really too bad, you would have made a very good voice for the PC cause... ah well...

Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I will not back the PC...been there done that..I have seen the error of my ways

The PC are nothing more than internet thugs....they didnt like my Anti-PC message so they used their super mod power to banish me...but I'm back...

they will not win

ask your friends in the PC...most of them will tell you I am a persistant AND annoying little bastard

ain't that right Rocky?

Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

So like, just as long as you don't spam or anything, I don't have any problems with you.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Christ...23 members???
what the hell..that aint a stable thats a fuckin brand division

I won't be spamming...just calling posters to arms....

Join me in the PLF....We will not be oppressed by these commie bastards any longer...the can't ban us all...

also...you should all know that they may make efforts to silence me again....know that I have not given up and will return....

Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Its a shame when alot of the Super Mods and Mods form a group to abuse there powers together. This may very well end up like WWF? How you ask? Well WWF got the F out.......you take the F out of PWF.......and what do you get? PW!!! With a bunch of Mods and Supermods working together to make this place a fucking shithole like PW.

You would think that when Rockberg made Super Mod he woulda grown up.........we know Stone Cold wouldnt cause he was in the first PC as a super mod. Same with Stick......and the rest of the mods who joined. I say if your gonna do something idiotic like this then give up your mod rights to people who wont be biased and deserve them more.

Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I really see no problem with this...
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
KAM Almighty said in post # :
Its a shame when alot of the Super Mods and Mods form a group to abuse there powers together. This may very well end up like WWF? How you ask? Well WWF got the F out.......you take the F out of PWF.......and what do you get? PW!!! With a bunch of Mods and Supermods working together to make this place a fucking shithole like PW.

You would think that when Rockberg made Super Mod he woulda grown up.........we know Stone Cold wouldnt cause he was in the first PC as a super mod. Same with Stick......and the rest of the mods who joined. I say if your gonna do something idiotic like this then give up your mod rights to people who wont be biased and deserve them more.
KAM what are you talking about? No mods have abused their powers since the PC restarted
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
The_One said in post # :
I really see no problem with this...
Quit kissing ass and tossing salad. Your supposed to be The One.......

Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

I'm not kissing ass......and yes I am the "one" and don't you or anyone else forget it!
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post # :

KAM what are you talking about? No mods have abused their powers since the PC restarted
What its been less then 24 hours.......

Mark My Words.......

Cop Rocks already done it to me a few times before the PC2.......The odds dont favor him in Vegas that he wont do it again.

Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
The_One said in post # :
I'm not kissing ass......and yes I am the "one" and don't you or anyone else forget it!
The if your the one stay by yourself!!! Ive never understood that in Matrix........If neos the one why the fuck does he need Morphius and the others? Hes the matrix superman!!!

Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Good question........They're just tag-alongs who can add something to the story......
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
KAM Almighty said in post # :

What its been less then 24 hours.......

Mark My Words.......

Cop Rocks already done it to me a few times before the PC2.......The odds dont favor him in Vegas that he wont do it again.
I could give a damn what he does. I'm only responsible for what I do. The PC2 will not interfere with my ability to be OT mod as well and I'm sure Stick will say the same
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:56 PM   #15 (permalink)

I would pay to see some people on the forums get banned, and I think everybody feels that way. However, I don't think the Mods and Supermods will abuse their power. They haven't so far as I've seen.