ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

People's Corporation 2.......The Empire Begins

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default People's Corporation 2.......The Empire Begins

Ladies and gentlemen.....as you may or may not have estimated, one of the masterminds of the resurgence of the People's Corporation........is me.

I have been masterminding for a while with 3 co-leaders. Right now I will ask my three co-leaders to step forward and reveal themselves to PWF.

We have discussed this at length....and we have selected the 12 best.

Each of us will have 3 draft picks, and we'll take turns, until the family is complete.

The People's Corporation is back....the greatest stable in PWF history....consider it an honor to be selected.......reject the offer.....we might just take offense at it. Be warned.

Nonetheless, co-leader number one.....

Please step forward.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

um why a stable so big, may i ask? just wondering...the nwo didn't work after what member number let's say Syxx...but hey whatever floats that little sailboat of yours
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

*steps forward*

Yep. I am one of the co-leaders. Now it is time for the next leader to reveal himself.....
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

oh lord i hope all four of you are here, if not this might take a while
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hey kids!!

I bet you didn't think you'd see your old pal Evil-Ryan here with Marbles helping to lead the new incarnation of the PC didya?

Well, just wait for surprise guest number 3 to show themselves and then you'll really be scratching those little empty heads of yours wondering why I'm here with my old enemies...
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Well, so far its all old PC members *crosses fingers*
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

wow I thought Rockberg was gonna be the third co-leader. now I am curious to see who it is
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

oh wow, evil ryan admits he is a leader but tells us about number 3 when stick was 2 and ryan was 3

okay did cookie monster forget to teach this group how to count?
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:31 AM   #9 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Crystal clear, have no fear, the CEO is here.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
ROCKBERG said in post # :
Crystal clear, have no fear, the CEO is here.
i was going to make a comment but i kinda figured on this one...at least if you are going to bring back a group from the past you brought back one of the original leaders.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :
oh wow, evil ryan admits he is a leader but tells us about number 3 when stick was 2 and ryan was 3

okay did cookie monster forget to teach this group how to count?
hey retard... Stick was mystery leader #1, I was #2 and Rock was #3. Focus man... use your head for something other than sticking it up you ass for once willya?
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:37 AM   #12 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Welcome to the first ever PWF draft 2003

Our 3 co-leader's Marbles, Stick and Ryan will each take turn's drafting a PWF poster of thier choice.

Marbles you're up first
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

does rockberg get to draft also since each person is suppose to choose 3 people to make 12 more?
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:43 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :
does rockberg get to draft also since each person is suppose to choose 3 people to make 12 more?
Stick, Marbles and Ryan will draft 4 poster's each.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

We will begin the drafting process. I will start.

For my first pick into the PC, I select the man who goes all out to fight for his colors......the man who oozes loyalty and proudly declares his insanity.........ladies and gentlemen......

my draft pick........

Hardy.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE