ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Love Advice with Nacho Taco

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jun 2003, 11:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road
Default Love Advice with Nacho Taco

Pretty simple:

You ask a question regarding your pathetic sex/love life and I give you all the right answers.

Phone lines are open. Who's first?

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 11 Jun 2003, 11:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i keep getting girls pregnant what do i do?
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :
i keep getting girls pregnant what do i do?
Yes... that's quite the preDICKament. I think that in your case what you need to do is to go out and buy yourself a nice blow-up doll. (Any reputable Wal-Mart should have them) Wine and dine her. Take her to the movies to see one of them romantic comedies. And when you get the chance, make your move.

You see, second base is just fine when the blowup gal is genu-ine.

Thanks for calling.

Who's next?

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

How the fuck do i get my damn girlfriend to stop being so damn insecure about stuff when she has nothing to be insecure about, she just had asshole ex-boyfriends that made her that way?
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Quote:
Hollywood Hogan said in post # :
How the fuck do i get my damn girlfriend to stop being so damn insecure about stuff when she has nothing to be insecure about, she just had asshole ex-boyfriends that made her that way?
You see, your girlfriend's main problem is that she feels insecure about the enormous size of her vagina. Her previous boyfriends overextended her and she is afraid that your less-than-sufficient man organ may get lost in her wonderland.

I suggest either taking male-enhancement pills, (check your email daily for links) or possible investing in a softball bat, for her pleasure.

Thanks for calling.

Next?

Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco must apologize. Seems I had your girl confused with someone else. Your girl is just fine, Hollywood. Just fine.

I was actually thinking about this girl I knew once named Camini. Sorry for the confusion.

Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

the show will take a break as hollywood takes his belt off and beats the living fuck out of nacho taco...we will be back after these messages from taco bell
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

lmfao, yeah, dc has it right *takes off belt as it cuts to commercial*
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

okay we are back after DC beat the living fuck out of that annoying taco bell dog...so anyway back to our host Nacho Taco, who is recovering from the case of the red ass...next caller please
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Ouchie! That really smarted. You didn't have to use the buckle, Hollywood.

Anyway... the show must go on.

Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

next caller is from san fransico..nevermind we hung up on his faggot ass...sorry dan maverick
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:40 AM   #12 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Oooh... I just got an anonymous email from a caller who didn't wish to be identified. He wrote:

I LOVE JOHN CENA

UNDERTAker Calloway

JAZZ is soooo hot

Hey, its my opinnioiiooin

e: