ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The End of the World as We Know It

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jun 2003, 11:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road
Default The End of the World as We Know It

Jerry Springer (yes, THE Jerry Springer) is looking into running for US Senate from Ohio.

I mean sure, Sonny Bono has been in Congress, Clint Eastwood was once a mayor (as was Springer), Steve Largent was a US Rep and of course there was Jesse "The Governor" Ventura...

But Senator Springer?

Marbles, when you come down here to kill Blitz, do me a favor and kill me too.

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 11 Jun 2003, 11:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

springer used to be a mayor in ohio...so he has political experience already
Old 11 Jun 2003, 11:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Yeah... he was councilman, then mayor of Cincinatti. Wasn't he, Ryan?

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 11 Jun 2003, 11:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Mayor of Cincinnati...left office after writing a check to a transvestite hooker...and ontop of it all

THE CHECK BOUNCED

Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

guess steve hadn't help him make the big bucks yet
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Mutt, consider it done.

Yep......yet another reason....just keep rakin' 'em in.

Goddamn this state doesn't know when to quit.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

i want to see marbles on springer that would be some funny shit, as soda goes for blitz, marbles beats them both down with chairs lol
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Dude, that would be the best Springer show ever.

Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

and hey marbles you would get paid for it too
Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

also
Marilyn queer as fuck Manson
the cincinnati bengals
drew carey

Old 12 Jun 2003, 12:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

drew carey? what in the name of sandpaper, you know we have that smilie right?
Old 12 Jun 2003, 04:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Jonny Blitz is probably happy hearing this. If Springer does gets in, Blitz will probably be able to get away with all of his sick animal rape.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

R E M

Old 13 Jun 2003, 08:21 AM   #14 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
Nightcrawler said in post # :
Mayor of Cincinnati...left office after writing a check to a transvestite hooker...and ontop of it all

THE CHECK BOUNCED
^^^^

Old 13 Jun 2003, 10:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

lol^