ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Three 6 Mafia - Da Motha Fuckin Unbreakables

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jun 2003, 08:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Three 6 Mafia - Da Motha Fuckin Unbreakables

That's right people, one of the BEST rap groups ever is about to drop their album Da Unbreakables. I just got done goin to several sites and they all pretty much say this shit will be out June 24th. I don't know about any of guys, but I'm fuckin excited as hell. I have been waitin for a while for this shit.

Here's the album cover of it and it's pretty fuckin tight.

Here's a picture of the mixtape (looks like a CD to me ) and it's from DJ KaySlay

Here's the track listing that I got from VH1.com if ya wanna check this shit out a lil early.

01 . They About To Find Yo Body
02 . Buck Dat Click
03 . Wolf Wolf
04 . Testin My Gangsta
05 . Ridin Spinners - (featuring Lil' Flip)
06 . Try Somethin'
07 . Money Didn't Change Me
08 . Ghetto Chick
09 . Shake Dat Jelly
10 . Let's Start A Riot
11 . Rainbow Colors
12 . Like A Pimp - (remix)
13 . Beatem To Da Floor
14 . Put Cha D. In Her Mouth
15 . Mosh Pit

The fuckin rap game, is about to get better.
Old 11 Jun 2003, 03:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't know who they are, and I'll prolly never hear anything by them. But I'm glad you've got something to be excited about. Bling Bling

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Yeah, i've heard Ridin' Spinners already. It's great. Lil' Flip is one of the best rappers out there, in my opinion. Three Six Mafia made one of my favorite cd's, "When The Smoke Clears". I'll definitely be getting this one.

I'm happy to see the "Like A Pimp" remix on there. I love the original.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 24 Jun 2003, 07:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hell yeah. The ENTIRE track listing is now available. For some reason the other sites only had 15 of the songs. AMG is the shizzle though and has the entire listing with track lengths as well.

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p...=A5v6tk6kxtkrw

That's the site if you wanna check it out.
Old 25 Jun 2003, 04:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

I downloaded this shit, and it is so fuckin tight. This album was well worth the wait. Beats are fuckin sick as hell, as only Juice and Paul and make em, lyrics are bad ass, flow and delivery is fuckin off the charts. Three 6 doesn't get anywhere near enough credit. They're better than any rap group and pretty much all rappers out there, and get no fuckin love. I recommend this album to anyone who likes rap, or anyone who is open minded. Great fuckin album once again from the Triple 6 Posse.
Old 25 Jun 2003, 08:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

I bought it yesterday. I'm listening to it for the second time right now. I'm listening to Fuck That Shit right now. This is great.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 25 Jun 2003, 08:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

I agree with you Pimp, great album.

What's your favorite song on it?

I honestly don't think I could pick just one, all of em are tiiiiiiight as hell. Great album from beginning to end. That can't be said about a lot of albums. This shit is just off the hook.
Old 25 Jun 2003, 06:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
like a pimp

I like Bin Laden and Shake Dat Jelly the most, but they're all worth listening to.

I like Lil' Flip being on two songs. He's one of my favorites.

I'm also liking Crunchy Black more now. I didn't care for him before, but he sounds good on this album.

Old 30 Jun 2003, 03:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I just got michelle branch's new album. It's pretty good too

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 01 Jul 2003, 08:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

After listening to this album many times over the past week, I have decided that my favorite songs are:

Testin My Gangsta - The background vocals on that are sweet as hell. This song has a lot of intensity.

Bin Laden - It's a sweet song with an eerie low synth sound. Even though I don't do drugs, it's bad as hell.

Let's Start A Riot - I love how for one of the last verses they change up the beat. It's a very smooth transition.

Put Cha Dick In Her Mouth - The chorus for that song is fuckin awesome. I was driving and listening to it with my brother and his girlfriend, and she said it had to be the single most degrading song to women LMAO.

Dangerous Posse - That song just overflows with intensity, especially Lord Infamous' verse.

I think they maintained their wicked sound, but they also added to it. I noticed on a few tracks they threw in an old beat overtop of the already playing beat and it sounded great. They added more vocal background sounds as well. This truly is a great album, but I doubt if too many people will even hear it, which is a shame.

***EDIT***

One small flaw with the album was that they didn't have La Chat or Gangsta Boo on there. Both of those females would come in to some songs and just tear it up. I don't like to hear them on every song or anything, but their presence throughout the album is missed....