ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Our Founding Fathers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jun 2003, 01:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Our Founding Fathers...

The people who have been here since Kevin hit the button and said "Let there be PWF"
The people who are still here making this place for better or for worse the board we all frequent

Stone Cold
Rock
Stick
Exodus
Dogcatcher
BloodIce
Double K
Bad Magick
Marbles
Princess Steph 16
Chris Benoit
Krayzie
KAM
and of course Kevin

these guys have all been here since the very begining and continue to make an effort to keep this place worthwhile...

Thanks guys

Old 10 Jun 2003, 01:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Igloo , tm, Dre and soda, also. there are bunches of otheres as well...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Jun 2003, 01:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
Igloo , tm, Dre and soda, also. there are bunches of otheres as well...
Igloo yes ...the others I didnt include because they dont continue to actively post

Old 10 Jun 2003, 01:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

I've been here since the begining too.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 10 Jun 2003, 01:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
The Bleak said in post # :
I've been here since the begining too.
or since a month or so after the begining...I'm talkin bout the guys who were here when there was 1 page in OT...I remember those days but I've had my self deleted so many times

Old 10 Jun 2003, 01:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Oh, well then you should specify on what you mean by "here since the begining" from the get go.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 10 Jun 2003, 04:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

yes... go fathers...
Old 10 Jun 2003, 09:45 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
The Bleak said in post # :
Oh, well then you should specify on what you mean by "here since the begining" from the get go.
dude...I said "from the very beginning" I thought that was pretty specified....perhaps I should have said
"Since the very begining and by begining I mean when everything started not a month later"...is that what you mean?

Old 10 Jun 2003, 10:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Nightcrawler said in post #3 :
Igloo yes ...the others I didnt include because they dont continue to actively post

TM still posts so hes a father lmao
Old 10 Jun 2003, 10:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Hey, i joined on the second day, not quite the beginning.
I am the Hawaii of this board. #50

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 10 Jun 2003, 11:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

wow, i finally get noticed...what in the name of sandpaper is happening here lol
Old 10 Jun 2003, 11:56 AM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :
wow, i finally get noticed...what in the name of sandpaper is happening here lol
eh... He's pretty good at kiss ass threads so it's only a matter of time before he eventually got around to you.
Old 10 Jun 2003, 01:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post # :

eh... He's pretty good at kiss ass threads so it's only a matter of time before he eventually got around to you.
eh... you are using my dots...so go stuff a corpse up your ass, cause you don't know what you are talking about...

btw...what do i need to do to qualify for evil poster of the month?
Old 10 Jun 2003, 01:33 PM   #14 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Re: Our Founding Fathers...

Quote:
Nightcrawler said in post # :
Thanks guys
Your welcome.
Old 10 Jun 2003, 01:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Default Re: Re: Our Founding Fathers...

Quote:
ROCKBERG said in post # :
Your welcome.
NUFF SAID!!!