ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

"Rocky" To Write Biggie/Tupac Movie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jun 2003, 07:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
confused "Rocky" To Write Biggie/Tupac Movie

Sylvester Stallone Making Movie About Biggie, Tupac Murders

Actor will play LAPD detective Russell Poole in 'Rampart Scandal'

by Joseph Patel

Notorious B.I.G. (Photo: BMG)

Nick Broomfield may have been the first to bring hip-hop conspiracy theories to the big screen via his controversial documentary "Biggie & Tupac," but it looks like he won't be the last.

Sylvester Stallone is slated to write, direct and star

in a film about the deaths of Biggie and Tupac and the Los Angeles Police Department corruption scandal that lurks beneath the story.

According to Daily Variety, Stallone's project has the working title "Rampart Scandal," and it centers on a massive internal investigation of the LAPD that some say links off-duty officers to the murders of Christopher Wallace, a.k.a. Notorious B.I.G., and Tupac Shakur.

In the movie which Variety reports will be shot from several different perspectives like the Japanese film classic "Rashomon" Stallone will play LAPD detective Russell Poole. The real-life Poole was a key figure in exposing the corruption in the LAPD's Rampart division, and his interpretation of events is key in the theories that say Biggie and Tupac were killed as part of a gang-police-rap power triangle (see "Biggie Paid Gang To Kill Tupac, Report Says").

In Broomfield's documentary, Poole purports that Death Row honcho Suge Knight is the one responsible for Tupac's death. Stallone, who played another corruption-buster in the film "Cop Land," is reportedly approaching Knight to play himself in the movie.
Old 09 Jun 2003, 07:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

site your source Dade..I've heard nothing of Sly being involved with this

Old 09 Jun 2003, 07:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I did. Look under the title.
Old 09 Jun 2003, 11:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

vh1.com
Old 10 Jun 2003, 01:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

my bad...for some reason I missed that the first time I saw this

anyways..Sly should not be the one to do this...and if Suge decides to do this (which he won't) the next time anyone sees him he'll have 3-4 extra holes in his body

Old 10 Jun 2003, 08:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

It will be interesting...if nothing else.