ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Who are they?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jun 2003, 06:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Who are they?

Who are the greatest posters of all time?
the best contributors?
the people who bring the most to the site?

No self nominations please....its just shallow and pety

anyway I would nominate

Stick-He's always here and his contributions often go unnoticed

Stone Cold--any arguements and you obviously havent been around that long

Marbles-The undisputed PWF King of Controversy, we don't always see Eye to Eye but his contribution to the site cannot go unnoticed

Tyler Durden--A relative new poster (or so he would have us believe) his posts are usually intelligent and entertaining a definate asset

Others as well but if I named everybody who would you guys list?
so I leave it up to you to add some names...I will add some more later

Old 09 Jun 2003, 07:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

stone cold, starscream, boston, timy
Old 09 Jun 2003, 07:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Kurt Angle/Positively Page/Kyle Rayner/Nightcrawler - Always comes up with good threads. Has a good sense of humor and makes witty and clever posts. Undisputed King of Useless Knowledge

Mr. Marbles - Funniest poster ever. He's cleverly hilarious, witty, intelligent (when he wants to be), and has a shitload of wrestling knowledge.

EXODUS - One of the best banner makers here, great WWE mod, and we think very similar in that some of his posts sound like something I would say.

Truth - The Don of PWF. Has a tremendous amount of wrestling knowledge. Has been gone for a while and his presence is missed here.

PWF Rock - Is a great poster in WWE and sports and I enjoy takin all his points in gambling

Stone Cold - He gets things done and install all the hacks. He hs pretty much made PWF what it is today (features, etc).

I'll leave my list at that for now so as not to make it real long, but there are others that I could put on here....
Old 09 Jun 2003, 07:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
WPG Juggalo said in post # :
stone cold, starscream, boston, timy
some people apparently are unaware of the definition of the word "great"
allow me to educate you

great
---Remarkable or outstanding in magnitude, degree, or extent
---Of outstanding significance or importance
---Superior in quality or character; noble
---Powerful; influential
---Eminent; distinguished
---Grand; aristocratic
---INFORMAL. Very skillful
---INFORMAL. Very good; first-rate

happy to help

Old 09 Jun 2003, 07:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

Quote:
Nightcrawler said in post # :
some people apparently are unaware of the definition of the word "great"
allow me to educate you

great
---Remarkable or outstanding in magnitude, degree, or extent
---Of outstanding significance or importance
---Superior in quality or character; noble
---Powerful; influential
---Eminent; distinguished
---Grand; aristocratic
---INFORMAL. Very skillful
---INFORMAL. Very good; first-rate

happy to help
you see all these people are truly remarkable posters....they bring life to the board...there instant heel heat, people you love to hate. They come up in conversations almost more than anyone else........

even after some of them quit the board most of you still talk about them.

that my friends is greatness..
Old 09 Jun 2003, 07:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

eh...you explained it well...I'll say no more

DAMN

Old 09 Jun 2003, 07:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
WPG Juggalo said in post # :

you see all these people are truly remarkable posters....they bring life to the board...there instant heel heat, people you love to hate. They come up in conversations almost more than anyone else........

even after some of them quit the board most of you still talk about them.

that my friends is greatness..
Right, I'll argee with Stone Cold and Scream... I really don't know Boston too well so not going to make a call on him. But TIMY? People make fun of the retarded kid at school, doesn't make the kid great.
Old 09 Jun 2003, 07:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Kurt- He can be very smart when he chooses to be. And his contributions like running, and comming up with if I do believe, the OT Popularity Contest had the site some major traffic at one time.

Stick- One member of the two man team that really runs Off Topic. And a co-creater of the AOD. (I rembered Stick)

Ryan- He co-created the Masters of Evil, and is the second man in the two man team that runs Off Topic. My I add that both Stick and Ryan run OT supurbly. The other co mod doesn't do shit in my opion.

Marbles- what else can be said except he co-created the AOD.

PWF Rock- Funny as hell, and a great poster. Really brings alot to the site. My only problem with him is how long he has waited to debut Cop Rock.

Turth- The Don has ran so much shit like nobody else.

DC- very underrated, but he brings quite a bit to the site.

SC- Without him, there would be no PWF.

I'll leave it at this for now. I'll add on some more a little later.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 09 Jun 2003, 07:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: Who are they?

Quote:
Nightcrawler said in post # :
Marbles-The undisputed PWF King of Controversy, we don't always see Eye to Eye but his contribution to the site cannot go unnoticed

Wow, gee man, thanks. Quite frankly I never thought you felt that way about me......you know. After that time you got me booted...and the fact that you ALWAYS leave me out of your respect list........I always thought I was some kind of colon cancer for you.

Oh, you betta belive when I say this...........I'm not worthy.

Anyway, my list of all-time's best would probably be.....

STICK------Very level-headed and entertaining. Funny, but not "DUH! I'm an idiot funny" like what everyone else provides. He's highly intelligent, albeit emotionally unstable. But dedicated to the site and possesses admirable traits.

Sodagirl--------Best female ever, very sweet, very lovely, went out of her way to make people happy and be friendly to them, despite how much she secretly couldn't give a shit about some of them. Was very popular, and rightfully so. Truly beautiful.

THE TRUTH------Knows what's good for the site, knows a lot of info on wrestling, entertainment, etc., very entertaining, very intimidating. He was one of the people who made this board very fun to be around.

Evil-Ryan--------Another level-headed individual, very helpful and tolerant for stupid and ignorant people. Is a likeble person who possess a gimmick that's about as overworn as his goatee. But still a good man.

Kurt Angle-------Brings credibility to this site. It's not easy, but somebody's gotta do it. Highly intelligent and creative.

Johnny Blitz-------It breaks my heart to include him in this list, but Johnny Blitz will always be remembered as quite possibly the greatest newbie of all time. He wasn't here in September, October, or November, but in only mere weeks he was able to make friends with everybody and it became very hard to dislike this guy (for most people......he always annoyed the piss out of me). Anyway, he's gone now, with a girlfriend who's only condesending herself and compromsing her own greatness by hanging out with that loser. Someday she'll realize it, but until then, I take great pleasure in running Blitz off wrestling board after wrestling board. By far my favorite bitch EVER. Still very overrated though, in my opinion.

Starscream--------Took spam and proved it could be entertaining. Also the most persistant poster in PWF perhaps, as mere addition couldn't possibly add together all the times he's had his account deleted. Must have some type of calculator handy. But a creative guy nonetheless.

ROCK and KAM--------Provided the most entertaing feud of all time. These guys made me famous. Without them, I never would have been as relevent as I am now. I just would've been another troublemaking jackass who was banned in a week, if I hadn't found a home in the WZ alongside these two. These guys invented Marbleism.

That's about it.......or at least what comes to mind at this moment.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 09 Jun 2003, 08:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
ROCK and KAM--------Provided the most entertaing feud of all time. These guys made me famous. Without them, I never would have been as relevent as I am now. I just would've been another troublemaking jackass who was banned in a week, if I hadn't found a home in the WZ alongside these two. These guys invented Marbleism.
Im scared to be proud of that.

Old 09 Jun 2003, 08:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road

Hmmm...

So many to list....

Well, I pretty much agree with most of the people previously listed and will add on Double K, Bad Magick and Hardy.

Also: the warzone freaks like Taylor and Da Loo have grown on me, they're pretty funny and entertaining.

AND: I thought I'd never say this, but the greatest poster ever in the time I've been here (since Nov.) is a guy I never got along super with, but really brings a lot to this site; definitely more than certain other posters who are worshipped here, a funny guy with scorching wit and a poison pen...

The One and Only Pride of Kitimat:

Mr. Marbles.

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 09 Jun 2003, 08:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Marty Mutt said in post # :

AND: I thought I'd never say this, but the greatest poster ever in the time I've been here (since Nov.) is a guy I never got along super with, but really brings a lot to this site; definitely more than certain other posters who are worshipped here, a funny guy with scorching wit and a poison pen...

The One and Only Pride of Kitimat:

Mr. Marbles.
If I didnt know better.......Id say.......

Ahhhhhhh nevermind Im prob wrong.

Old 09 Jun 2003, 08:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

What were you going to say?

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 09 Jun 2003, 08:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

I wasnt going to say anything...............actually........my bad.

I was going to actually type something.....but nevermind.

Old 09 Jun 2003, 09:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Go ahead, man. It's cool. I got thick skin.