ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Pretty much useless

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jun 2003, 02:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Pretty much useless

I'd never done a crazy thing in my life before that night. Why is it that if a man kills another man in battle it's called heroic, yet if he kills a man in the heat of passion it's

Old 09 Jun 2003, 02:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

AAHHH! TURN IT OFF MAN, TURN IT OFF! IT'S SUCKING MY WILL TO LIVE! OH THE HUMANITY!

Old 09 Jun 2003, 02:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

That's right. I walked right to that office - that's what I did - and I reached across that desk and I grabbed him by his fat head and I said "Listen, man! I'm not going to jail for YOU or for anybody!".

Old 09 Jun 2003, 02:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

A gun rack... a gun rack. I don't even own *a* gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do... with a gun rack?

Old 09 Jun 2003, 02:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

what... the fuck.
anyway, a LMAO is warranted here.
Old 09 Jun 2003, 02:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LMMFAO!!! Wayne's World. Best movie ever.

How about this?

"It's like, people only do things because they get paid......and that's just really sad."
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 09 Jun 2003, 02:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

LOL

I mean, Led Zeppelin didn't write tunes that every one liked. They left that to the Bee Gees.

Old 09 Jun 2003, 02:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Am I supposes to be a man, am I supposed to say, it's OK, I don't mind! I don't mind! Why mind? I mind big time? And you know what the worst part is, I NEVER LEARNED TO READ!

Old 09 Jun 2003, 02:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Benjamin is nobody's friend. If Benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick

Old 09 Jun 2003, 02:55 AM   #10 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Did you ever see that Twilight Zone where the guy signs a contract, and they cut out his tongue and put it in a jar, but it didn't die, it just kept growing and pulsating and gave birth to baby tongues?

Pretty cool, huh?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 09 Jun 2003, 02:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

It's like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constrictive, but after a while it becomes a part of you.

Old 09 Jun 2003, 02:59 AM   #12 (permalink)

I say spew. If you blow chunks and she stays, she's yours. If you spew and she bolts.....it was never meant to be.
Old 09 Jun 2003, 03:00 AM   #13 (permalink)

We're looking down on Wayne's basement.......only that's not Wayne's basment.

Isn't that weird?
Old 09 Jun 2003, 03:01 AM   #14 (permalink)

Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?
Old 09 Jun 2003, 03:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

She's a fox. In French she would be called "la renarde" and she would be hunted with only her cunning to protect her.