ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I'm gonna kill PWF. For good. How, you may ask?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jun 2003, 12:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default I'm gonna kill PWF. For good. How, you may ask?

THIS SITES BEEN GOING ON TOO LONG.......

MR. MARBLES....THE PWF CAREER KILLER........THE MAN WHO'S DESTROYED THE CAREERS OF BLU ANGEL, MATT BELLAMY, JOHNNY BLITZ, SODAGIRL, THE TRUTH, BLOODICE.......

IS NOW GOING TO FINISH THE JOB.......THAT'S RIGHT.........I'M GONNA FINISH THE JOB AND END THIS SITE........

BY RESURRECTING THE GREATEST STABLE IN PWF HISTORY....

THE MOST FEARSOME GROUP TO EVER APPEAR IN THE HALLOWED HALLS OF PWF....

I'M BRING THE GROUP BACK.......

I'M PUTTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER......

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN........

"THEY" ARE COMING BACK.

(IF YOU WANT MEMORIES OF THE CARNAGE THIS GROUP HAS PREVIOUSLY CAUSED, HERE'S A LITTLE REFRESHER)

What is going to happend when "they" surface in 2 days
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Is this a fucking joke? I thought you were talking about... hey... jump on MSN real fast willya?
Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

i want in. ohhh me me me let me in pleasee? mee mee mee
Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:04 AM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

"THEY" ARE NO JOKE. YOU SHANT BE LAUGHING WHEN THIS GROUP WILL BE 100 TIMES MORE DESTRUCTIVE THAN THE LAST TIME.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I want in its no fair. I never get in any stables. Always leave Hardy out well humph
Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Are you talking about that bitch ass stable that everybody and their mother's funcle have said is the worst stable in PWF history? Damn Marbles, I thought you would at least do somthing a little more exciting than that.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:17 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
The Bleak said in post # :
Are you talking about that bitch ass stable that everybody and their mother's funcle have said is the worst stable in PWF history? Damn Marbles, I thought you would at least do somthing a little more exciting than that.

LMMFAO. Yeah.
Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of

Look at this. I got the mighty Marbles to laugh by adding to his own fucking joke.

So Marbles, why not reform, or create a new, baddass stable? We know you could if ya wanted to. So why don't you actually do it instead of stuid shit like this?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:32 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
The Bleak said in post # :
Look at this. I got the mighty Marbles to laugh by adding to his own fucking joke.

So Marbles, why not reform, or create a new, baddass stable? We know you could if ya wanted to. So why don't you actually do it instead of stuid shit like this?

LOL. It's a joke, dude.

Rest assured, the REAL greatest stable in PWF history will be coming back shortly........

Just sit back, relax......and pray to God we select you to join us.
Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

PC? Army of Darkness? .....The Imperial Gods?

Will we see the return of the People's Corporation?
Will this actually be something?
Will anyone actually care?

the answer to all 3 of these questions is Probably not

Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:40 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Nightcrawler said in post # :
PC? Army of Darkness? .....The Imperial Gods?

Will we see the return of the People's Corporation?
Will this actually be something?
Will anyone actually care?

the answer to all 3 of these questions is Probably not

Shut up or I'll get ahold of Saggy and I really will bring back "They" and we'll see what you do about that, smart guy.
Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

I seriously doubt you will reform the real greatest stable in PWF history, the PC.

But I do believe that you will reform the second greatest stable in PWF history, the AOD.

But whatever the case, I hope I'm selected.

Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:43 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
The NEW TRUTH said in post # :

Shut up or I'll get ahold of Saggy and I really will bring back "They" and we'll see what you do about that, smart guy.
um...bring back "They"
well...I'll probably sit here and wait for em to show up and do something for about a monh..during which some jabroni will warn me that "they" are coming and "they" are gonna fuck me up...and then after the month of "non-hype" I will be left wondering if I missed it

Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:51 AM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

yeah dude, that sucked bad. I thought I missed it too
Old 09 Jun 2003, 02:46 AM   #15 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

'they'? screw 'they'! it's 'me'!