ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Give another poster a theme song

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jun 2003, 11:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Give another poster a theme song

Give another poster a song that you think would be good for them to come down to the ring with(if of course they had a reason to go to the ring)

examples
Rockberg -I'd give him "Because I got High" by Afroman
Marbles- I think something like "One Way(or another)" by Blondie

now you try

Old 09 Jun 2003, 12:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Kurt Angle-------"I Bore People to Suicide" by the Dixie Chicks (I think it's an unreleased track)
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 09 Jun 2003, 12:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
The NEW TRUTH said in post # :
Kurt Angle-------"I Bore People to Suicide" by the Dixie Chicks (I think it's an unreleased track)
I expected that...are you even familiar with the song I named for you?
the lyrics fit ya...especially right after the JB and SG scandal

but you would much rather post a mildly insulting(at best) one liner than attempt to give a real answer...you could have atleast named a real song ...ya lazy bastard

Old 09 Jun 2003, 12:17 AM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I'm familiar with One Way or Another.

But me and Soda have even agreed that our song will always be "She Fuckin' Hates Me" by Puddle of Mudd. Every single lyric in that song fits us perfectly. From starting out nicely, to the nasty break-up, to the part about trying too hard, it's all happened to us.

But if you want a song, fine.

Kurt Angle------"Slim Anus" by the Insane Clown Posse.

Sorry, but I just couldn't think of any other song that describes you right now.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 09 Jun 2003, 12:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I can't think of any for anyone else, but one that fits me perfectly is Beck - Loser.

"I'm a loser babyyyy sooo why don't ya kill meeeeee"
Old 09 Jun 2003, 12:29 AM   #6 (permalink)

"Follow me" by Uncle Kracker for The Bleak

"What's my Age Again" by Blink 182 for KAM after he gets arrested for child molestation

"Stayin' Alive" by the Bee Gees for Johnny Blitz

"Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera for Sodagirl

"Gin and Juice" by Snoop Dogg for ROCKBERG

"My Ding-a-ling" by Chuck Berry for TM3

"Rollin'" by Limp Bizkit for Starscream
Old 09 Jun 2003, 12:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Marbles- "Never Gonna Stop Me!" Rob Zombie- no metter what happens, nobody will ever stop Marbles. It's been proven time and time again.

Stick- "Eye of the Tiger"- I think Stick has that fighting attitude hidden deep down somwhere.

Rock- "Gin and Juice" Snoop Dogg- It just fits.

Truth- either "American Baddass" Kidd Rock or "Thug Superstar" Cyprus Cyill- He thinks he's a fucking baddass or he thinks he's a thug. Either way, both of these songs work.

Kurt- "Lowrider"- he's laid back, just like the song.

Ryan- The Corperate Minestry song- if you think about it, it fits. Trust me.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 09 Jun 2003, 12:36 AM   #8 (permalink)

ChiefRunningGag is on a distinguished road

I think I would like "The Gambler" by Kenny Rogers for my own theme song
Old 09 Jun 2003, 12:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
The Bleak said in post # :
Ryan- The Corperate Minestry song- if you think about it, it fits. Trust me.
Not bad... but I'm more Godsmack's "Trippin". "Trippin into a world that never seems too far away. Too much time too many wasted days."

That or Metallica's new song St. Anger. "I feel my world shake, like an earthquake. Hard to see clear. Is it me? Is it fear?"

Both of those songs have something to do with losing your control and pure anger.
Old 09 Jun 2003, 12:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of

could sombody either post or PM me the lyrics to "Follow Me" so that I can see if Marbles is giving me a complimant, or if he is making fun of me. Thanks.

Oh and I thought you'd be happy with your song Ryan. I thought about going with Taker's from late 98 early 99, but I liked the No Chance lyrics too much.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 09 Jun 2003, 12:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Another good one for me would be Godsmack - Sick Of Life.

Sick (sick )of (of)my life.
I'm tired of everything in my life.
Old 09 Jun 2003, 12:55 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
could sombody either post or PM me the lyrics to "Follow Me" so that I can see if Marbles is giving me a complimant, or if he is making fun of me. Thanks.

It's a love song, so it would be pretty gay. But I picked it merely because of the title, and how loyally you follow me.
Old 09 Jun 2003, 12:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:

Oh and I thought you'd be happy with your song Ryan. I thought about going with Taker's from late 98 early 99, but I liked the No Chance lyrics too much.
Naw man, you did fine. Just that the other two really reflect how fucking pissed I am lately...
Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:09 AM   #14 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

Fuck YOU Marbles!

Yeah, I know I did good Ryan. I always do good. Hey go read my last post in the Crappiest Stable thread. It has a good question for you Ryan. Thanks.

Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
The NEW TRUTH said in post #4 :

Kurt Angle------"Slim Anus" by the Insane Clown Posse.

Sorry, but I just couldn't think of any other song that describes you right now.
Well at least its a real song..not by a real talented group...but the song is real
Quote:
The Bleak said in post #7 :

Kurt- "Lowrider"- he's laid back, just like the song.
Laid Back?...ok boss

anyways I personally would have used something like "Love Me When I'm Gone" by 3 doors down or "Here I Go Again on My Own" by Whitesnake....but oh well

and lets see
Ryan- Sympathy for the Devil by Rolling Stones
Stick-Herzeleid by Rammstein ( i can give you the lyrics and translation if you'd like)
Bleak-The theme from Summerslam last year

Last edited by Kurt Angle; 09 Jun 2003 at 01:19 AM.