ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

roller coasters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jun 2003, 09:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496
Thumbs up roller coasters

whats the last rolllercoaster you have been on?

I went to Cedar Point yesterday for 'physics day' and I have to say Millennium Force is the best roller coaster ever. It goes 93 mph down a 310 foot hill at an 80 degree angle. It's intense and very intimidating too.

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
Old 08 Jun 2003, 09:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I FUCKING HATE Cedar Point. I hope every mother fucker who goes on those rides fall off somehow, crack their fucking heads open and DIE. I want the ferris wheel to come off its hinges and roll throughout all of Ohio, leaving mangled corpses and streets full of blood everywhere, specifically Columbus.

FUCK I hate Ohio. Proof that even God used to have a crack problem.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 08 Jun 2003, 09:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Once again Marbles, you are allowing your hatred of Johnny to cloud you mind. Ohio is not your problem, he is.
Old 08 Jun 2003, 09:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
The NEW TRUTH said in post # :
I FUCKING HATE Cedar Point. I hope every mother fucker who goes on those rides fall off somehow, crack their fucking heads open and DIE. I want the ferris wheel to come off its hinges and roll throughout all of Ohio, leaving mangled corpses and streets full of blood everywhere, specifically Columbus.

FUCK I hate Ohio. Proof that even God used to have a crack problem.
LMFAO. You're a fuckin trip LOL.

Last time I was on any roller coasters was when I went to Kings Dominion for Church Of God Day last year. The Pastor (or youth pastor) of our church gave us some complimentray tickets. Cynthia and I rode almost all the roller coasters and had a fuckin blast.
Old 08 Jun 2003, 09:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

No, NO, it's not just Bitch. It's Ohio in general, and Columbus specifically.

She could've picked ANY state to attend school in. She could've gone to the State of Missouri, the State of Minnesota, the State of Indiana or even came up here to UBC in British Columbia and hung out with me. Hell, she could've stayed home and gone to Iowa State and I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Instead, she chose to go to OHIO and fell in love with Johnny Bitch as a result. That's all it was......Soda never felt anything for Blitz before. He was just in the right place, at the right time, and he got lucky.

That's why I FUCKING HATE OHIO. DEATH TO THE FUCKING STATE. I HATE IT, I SWEAR I HATE IT.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 08 Jun 2003, 10:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

How unfortunate you must hate me for the crimes of Blitz, I had a few plans that might have been fun if you were interested. Oh well, I guess it's back to torturing people for fun again. That shit get's boring after a while
Old 08 Jun 2003, 10:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road

Have you considered taking up origami, Ryan?

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 08 Jun 2003, 10:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Marty Mutt said in post # :
I know how to do Origami a little bit.

I can make about 10 simple to average difficulty things.

I've known how to make shit for like 10 years now.

I used to sit in school and make shit when I was bored LOL.
Old 08 Jun 2003, 10:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Marty Mutt said in post # :
Yeah, I might try that sometime. But I'd only end up making shit like dead people and shit
Old 08 Jun 2003, 10:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :

I've known how to make shit for like 10 years now.
Dude, I've been able to make shit since I was born. And if I have too much corn...WATCH OUT!

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 09 Jun 2003, 07:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

lol well this has gone a bit off-topic.

But anyways.... the last rollercoster I have been on was called 'The Great Canadian Mind Buster". Its at Paramount Canada's Wonderland.
Old 09 Jun 2003, 07:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

tower of terror - queensland movie world
Old 09 Jun 2003, 12:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i agree ohio sucks major ass!
Old 09 Jun 2003, 12:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Stick to the subject. last ride I was on was Superman escape from Kirption. Awesome ride.
Old 09 Jun 2003, 03:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :
i agree ohio sucks major ass!
Yes the bottom half does suck, nothing but hucklebucks for as far as the eye can see.

The top half is great. Let's see, we have LeBron James, Cedar Point and of course myself.

The last coaster i was on was one at Cedar Point last year. I don't remember which i rode last. I'm going on Wednesday, so come then, i'll have an answer.

Oh yeah, Marbles, just to be clear, a ferris wheel wouldn't make it out of the park, unless it were to head west out of the park, that being the only way out. It then would have to make a sharp turn south, so it doesn't come near me. The best way to go south would be down 75, so i assume the wheel would take the fastest route. It could be down in C-Bus in no time.

Death to C-Bus.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.