ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Evil-Ryan's Evil poster for the month of June.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jun 2003, 11:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Evil-Ryan's Evil poster for the month of June.

That's right sheep, it's time once again to honor a poster who has gone above and beyond the call and done there duty to make people's lives a living hell. And this poster has done just that and more. He's feuded with the best in PWF, including KAM, Saggy, Mutt, StarScream, Myself, and most notably Johnny Blitz, and emerge victorious on more than one occasion. He's been in the top stables including The PC and The AOD. He's been banned, he's left PWF on his own, he's been turned on, confided in and sometimes worshipped by the posters. In what some people can call his greatest triumph and tragedy he succeeded in running off two of PWF's most beloved posters, the comical and light hearted Johnny Blitz, and our dear sweet departed Soda.

Here he is, June's Evil poster of the month:

The PWF career killer,

the man who made PWF famous worldwide at Wrestlemania 19 in Seattle,

the man of the hour,

too sweet to be sour,

it can be none other than

The PWF Regulator,

The Marbleous One,

Mr. Marbles

Many have wondered when when, not if, Marbles would win this award. His dedication to mania and widespread chaos this past month is a testament to him not only as a poster, but as a human being. He has tasted victory and he has suffered defeat, but in the end he keeps going on to torment and taunt in the hopes of finally convincing you all that he is indeed better than you. Congratulations Marbles. Here's your banner.

Now, on to your acceptance speech.
Old 08 Jun 2003, 11:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

That's two months in a fucking row i've been robbed and mark my mother fucking words I will make every cocksuckers life a miiserable fucking hell this entire month!

*Takes a hammer to marbles award and shatters the living shit on it before taking a nice healthy piss*

There bitch enjoy your award.

Old 08 Jun 2003, 11:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

If you would have done this shit months ago when I was in my hay day, I would have been a lock for this award.
Old 08 Jun 2003, 12:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah well, what can I say. You haven't got it anymore. you're washed up, face it my friend, you're a has been. But thanks for trying, good effort
Old 08 Jun 2003, 12:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post # :
Yeah well, what can I say. You haven't got it anymore. you're washed up, face it my friend, you're a has been. But thanks for trying, good effort
HA!!! I still got it, I just choose not to show it

Besides, what evil have YOU ever done to warrant you giving out an 'evil' award?
Old 08 Jun 2003, 12:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

meh he's washed up

polish that bitch up it's mine next month

Old 08 Jun 2003, 12:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Funny you should ask Stick...

I wonder why your girl's Mom hates you so much... Someone must have told her shit about you. Like you tend to sleep around and treat women like toys to be discarded after use. I wonder who could have told her that.
Old 08 Jun 2003, 12:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

The reason is the woman is looking for a man who has a set of balls, something stick lost along the way.

Old 08 Jun 2003, 12:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post # :
Funny you should ask...

I wonder why your girl's Mom hates you so much... Someone must have told her shit about you. Like you tend to sleep around and treat women like toys to be discarded after use. I wonder who could have told her that.
LOL, if I didn't know you were kidding and I didn't have a sense of humor, that would probably piss me off, but nice try at being evil
Old 08 Jun 2003, 12:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Yeah, I've never even seen your girl or her bitch mom. But if I ever do, I'll make sure to put my knife in her belly for ya man
Old 08 Jun 2003, 12:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Gothic Prince said in post # :
The reason is the woman is looking for a man who has a set of balls, something stick lost along the way.
LOL, insulting me just so you can try to win the evil award next month I see....
Old 08 Jun 2003, 12:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Meh i'd rip on the love of my life if that's what it took

: (

NO NO NO I WILL NOT GET BACK IN THAT FUCKED UP STATE OF MIND AGAIN!!!!

Old 08 Jun 2003, 12:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

If any of you were really evil, like myself, all you would have to do is quote Aleister Crowley, "Do what thou wilst."

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 08 Jun 2003, 12:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Don't go around classifying people for not being who they are because i'll give you phone numbers to those i've literally sliced up and damn near slashed necks off, and those were friends.

Old 08 Jun 2003, 12:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

All i'm saying is follow the saying, "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.