ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Do Some Of You Look Like Wrestlers?Have You Tried To Wear Costumes To Look Like Them?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jun 2003, 05:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Cool Do Some Of You Look Like Wrestlers?Have You Tried To Wear Costumes To Look Like Them?

Now,if you have tried to look like your favourite wrestlers with wearing the same costumes that they wear,make ups,masks,or anything else that made you look like them even did not and have taken pictures of it,please feel free to post it here.But if you have not,you can do it now...well pretty soon and post it here.People have said many things,but what I heard this year was that I look like Sting when he's with his make ups,but when he's not,I don't look like him at all.Just when he's with the black and white make ups,not perfectly of course....but they said I do.Ummm....well are you thinking what I'm thinking? Well I don't want to post my picture here coz I'm not being myself almost all the time and use to be weird and silly...maybe.So I don't think I wanna post a picture of myself in here.....

But if the black and white make ups help me from not being recognized,then I'll think about it But you must post yours

Last edited by Sasquatch; 08 Jun 2003 at 05:19 AM.
Old 08 Jun 2003, 08:26 AM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

i never have before, but if i shave my head and get the black glasses and army fatigues, i think i would look very similar to bubba ray dudley. I thought about doing it for halloween but havent yet.
Old 08 Jun 2003, 11:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Shit phenom so you mean to tell us that your faggot ass goes around wearing black spandex and paints your face like sting and carry around a bat? Well that's probably a plus carrying that around so at least you can tell your boyfriends that you have big wood, and as for not showing a picture that's probably a good thing because nobody wants to see another overweight, hostess twinkie traceypro.

Old 08 Jun 2003, 11:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Double K said in post # :
i never have before, but if i shave my head and get the black glasses and army fatigues, i think i would look very similar to bubba ray dudley. I thought about doing it for halloween but havent yet.
I think I could see that.

Phenom, what the hell is up with you and wanting to know if people look like wrestlers, have been called wrestlers, if we dress up like wrestlers, if we've given a wrestler head, if we've fucked a wrestler up the ass, etc...?
Old 08 Jun 2003, 11:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Isn't it obvious? He's coming out of the closet and obsessed with men. See what he got from fighting with cdwc in warzone?

Old 08 Jun 2003, 11:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

no i have better things to do then dress up like a wrestler.
Old 08 Jun 2003, 12:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
KrAyzieGuRl said in post # :
no i have better things to do then dress up like a wrestler.
LMFAO Buuuuuuurrrrrrrnnnnn.

I don't have anything better to do, I just don't wanna dress up like a wrestler for the simple fact that it would be pretty gay
Old 08 Jun 2003, 12:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
LMFAO Buuuuuuurrrrrrrnnnnn.

I don't have anything better to do, I just don't wanna dress up like a wrestler for the simple fact that it would be pretty gay
lol its true...
Old 08 Jun 2003, 01:04 PM   #9 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

lmao, just for the record, if i did it, it would be for halloween. You guys are funny as hell though.
Old 08 Jun 2003, 01:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road

I am very impoverished. Therefore, I dress like the Brooklyn Brawler everday. (Not by choice)

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 08 Jun 2003, 02:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LOL. This thread is stupid.

I wear black underwear......so I guess that means I dress up like Stone Cold.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 08 Jun 2003, 02:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

No, I haven't tried to look like a wrestler. That would be fucking stupid

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 08 Jun 2003 at 02:07 PM.
Old 08 Jun 2003, 02:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post # :
No, I haven't tried to look like a wrestler. That would be fucking stupdi

So you grew that beard in accidentally?

ic
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 08 Jun 2003, 02:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

It's not a full beard no, I've never had a full beard. Just the goatee. I don't think Foely ever had anything less than the scraggly look.
Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

LMAO,you really thought I was gonna do that?LOL,come on guys!I'm not gay or what you silly!!I just wanted to see what you would say.And what I thought wasn't wrong....