ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Name something you hate

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jun 2003, 01:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road
Default Name something you hate

I hate cream cheese.

I hate mayonnaise.

What do you hate?

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 08 Jun 2003, 01:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

i hate fat 10 years old girls
Old 08 Jun 2003, 01:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I hate life.

I hate that I can't see my girlfriend.

I hate who I am.

I hate the internal struggles I go through everyday.

I hate waking up.

I hate my brother.

I hate that I'm a coward.

I hate myself.

I hate most people in this world, even though I have yet to meet them.

I think that's a good enough list....
Old 08 Jun 2003, 01:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Fat women

Bars not staying open 24/7

Drugs not being legal

Backstabbing/two faced bitches

Old 08 Jun 2003, 02:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I hate people
I hate life
I hate living
I hate dying
I hate Me
I hate you
I hate kids
I hate puppies
I hate women
I hate men
I hate, and right now that's all I need in life
Old 08 Jun 2003, 02:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

i hate models
Old 08 Jun 2003, 02:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I hate being dragged to romantic comedies
Old 08 Jun 2003, 02:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
RJ Suave said in post # :
I hate being dragged to romantic comedies
Enjoy it man. I would do anything right now to be 'dragged' to anything by my girlfriend
Old 08 Jun 2003, 02:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I do enjoy it don't get me wrong stick some are good(Serendipity, Kate and Leopold, Someone like you) and some are downright horrible(Chocalat, Maid in Mahattan, Down with Love) but it makes her happy and that is all that matters to me.
Old 08 Jun 2003, 02:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
RJ Suave said in post # :
I do enjoy it don't get me wrong stick some are good(Serendipity, Kate and Leopold, Someone like you) and some are downright horrible(Chocalat, Maid in Mahattan, Down with Love) but it makes her happy and that is all that matters to me.
Maid In Manhattan was the last movie we saw together (on a date). I didn't like it at the time, and I made jokes about it the entire time, and now I feel bad about it lol.
Old 08 Jun 2003, 02:51 AM   #11 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

my bad man if I brought up memories of her
Old 08 Jun 2003, 02:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Nah it's cool bro. I was just sayin how at the time I didn't like it, but aaaaallllllll that changes when I can't see her. It seems like EVERYTHING sparks a memory, so it's all good lol.
Old 08 Jun 2003, 02:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

I know. It's like the dumbest, stupidest, littlest, weirdest things that remind you of them that no one can never really totally understand.
Old 08 Jun 2003, 03:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

The Romantic Comedy can be a decent movie
remember a bottle of 20/20 slides comfortably into most pockets and if one isnt enough...buy 2, its cheap

also if you went and saw either Down with Love or are going to see Alex and Emma...you have obviously decided that your testicles have no meaning to you and have given them to someone else...may they find a better home elsewhere for you are unworthy of having them

Old 08 Jun 2003, 05:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Boy, too many of you people hate stuff.

I hate people who just sit around on their asses feeling sorry for themselves. Of course, it's a little judgemental of me because I don't exactly know how you feel. You see, when you're the Marbleous One.....you'll never have to.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE