ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

cures for insomnia

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jun 2003, 01:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default cures for insomnia

I'm just thinkin' right now, cause i can't sleep. I've been up for about 20 hours now i'm still wide awake. I got home a couple hours ago after working most of the day and then hanging out with friends and doing absolutely nothing.

What do you do when you can't sleep? Any sure-fire cures?

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 07 Jun 2003, 01:59 AM   #2 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I got the perfect remody for your cure, go grab a gram of bud, roll it up, spark it up in front of the tube, wait 15 minute's and go to bed. This remody especially work's when he or she has been up for over 18 hour's.

PWF ROCK M.D
Old 07 Jun 2003, 02:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Hey Rock, can you write me up a prescription for the bud so you can't bust me for having it as soon as Cop Rock shows up?

Oh, and as far as a cure for insomnia, grab a big hammer and hit yourself in the head. It works every time.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 07 Jun 2003, 02:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

^LMMFAO
Old 07 Jun 2003, 02:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
ROCKBERG said in post # :
I got the perfect remody for your cure, go grab a gram of bud, roll it up, spark it up in front of the tube, wait 15 minute's and go to bed. This remody especially work's when he or she has been up for over 18 hour's.

PWF ROCK M.D
I would but i don't have any right now. Gotta wait till the next pay check. Plus, i got my fill for the night a little while ago, cause that's what friends are for. Now i'm just fuckin' sittin' here, bored out of my mind, but not tired.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 07 Jun 2003, 02:14 AM   #6 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
The Bleak said in post # :
Hey Rock, can you write me up a prescription for the bud so you can't bust me for having it as soon as Cop Rock shows up?
Actually I wont be able to bust you cause the bud has been decriminalized north of the border

Go to the pharmacy and ask for 2 kilos of Kimo
Old 07 Jun 2003, 02:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Yeah well that's the fucking reason I need the damn prescription. I live south of the border in the land of the free (well somtimes), the good ol' US of A.

So, can ya write me up a prescription. or are ya going to make me suffer?

It's decided though. As soon as I turn 19, I'm moving up to Canada to become a bar tender, train for wrestling, and get some of that legal mary fuckin jane.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 07 Jun 2003, 02:33 AM   #8 (permalink)

I'm Sorry but you're going to have to suffer cause unfortunetly the United States is out of my boundry's, my contract doesnt permit it, I would love to help but I cant take the risk of putting my job in jeopardy. My only advice to you is go take a eye test and If you're diagnosed with glawcoma then you will be entitled to 2 pound's of pot every 6 month's, courtesy of you're local hospitol and once you turn 19 and move to the real land of the free make sure to contact me at pwf.rock.md@sympatico.ca

PWF ROCK M.D
Old 07 Jun 2003, 04:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:

PWF ROCK M.D

LMMFAO

And this doctor makes house calls, folks.

May show up a couple hours late...........but he gets there.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 07 Jun 2003, 10:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:

PWF ROCK M.D
I would say get really drunk first then smoke and then you will really pass out.