ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Evil Twins?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jun 2003, 12:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road
Default Evil Twins?

Describe your exact opposite: What would your evil twin be like? Or if you are evil (like Evil-Ryan) what would your good twin be like?

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 07 Jun 2003, 12:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

nice, fat, short, nice, faggott, girl, not horny, and dogless
Old 07 Jun 2003, 12:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Steve McQueen said in post # :
nice, fat, short, nice, faggott, girl, not horny, and dogless
You must be really "not-nice" to include nice twice in your list.

My opposite would be a loser, cause i'm a winner, at least that's what my mommy tells me.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 07 Jun 2003, 01:10 AM   #4 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

lol no im not nice
Old 07 Jun 2003, 10:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I have an evil twin he posts on internet message boards claiming to be a comedian!!!
Old 07 Jun 2003, 05:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Re: Evil Twins?

Quote:
Marty Mutt said in post # :
Describe your exact opposite: What would your evil twin be like? Or if you are evil (like Evil-Ryan) what would your good twin be like?
Oh nonononononononono NO! You got it all wrong. I too have an Evil twin. His name is Raul. The only difference between us looks wise is that I have a small scar just under my lip on the right side. But he's a horrible horrible man.
Old 07 Jun 2003, 05:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

opposite hmm.....tall, pretty, skinny, blonde, smart, dyke, valley girl, a bitch...cant think of anymore rite now
Old 07 Jun 2003, 05:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
EdgezBaby said in post # :
opposite hmm.....tall, pretty, skinny, blonde, smart, dyke, valley girl, a bitch...cant think of anymore rite now
You got one of those wrong there babe. You meant to say "ugly" instead of "pretty". It's ok, we'll let it go this time
Old 07 Jun 2003, 06:19 PM   #9 (permalink)

and meant to say fat instead of pretty
Old 07 Jun 2003, 06:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road

Tow consecutive flirting posts with EB. Which one will she choose to be her soulmate?

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Old 07 Jun 2003, 07:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
EdgezBaby said in post # :

so you talking about Joely?
Old 07 Jun 2003, 07:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Marty Mutt said in post # :
Tow consecutive flirting posts with EB. Which one will she choose to be her soulmate?
Not me... a creature such as I does not posses a soul
Old 07 Jun 2003, 07:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
RJ Suave said in post # :

so you talking about Joely?
lol no
Old 07 Jun 2003, 07:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

come on EB hook me up with her? LOL
Old 07 Jun 2003, 07:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

Quote:
RJ Suave said in post # :
come on EB hook me up with her? LOL
...what really happened to ur fiance?