ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Falling In Love On The Net(Need Your Feedback)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jun 2003, 12:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Arrow Falling In Love On The Net(Need Your Feedback)

Now this is what David said on my thread:

Quote:
David said in post # :

mm.... I think Phenom, Marbles and Camini should form a "We take online relationships too seriously" type of stable.

Hell what I'm about to say might make you think that I am,but hell I'm not.Well,I know a girl....fuck hold on,let me tell ya what...I know lots of girls in my real life and have had girl friends,coz what I'm about to say might make you think anything.Well I know a girl on the net,I know her since last year.She's a very good net friend of mine,we use to chat almost everyday.She's from canada,and guess what.....recently,she told me that she likes me.Well that's normal for a person to say that,but then she said she likes me more than a friend and finally end up saying that she loves me.

I'm not a freak or whatever to believe someone easily from the net,plus I don't feel anything.Though,I thought she was just joking with me...but things getting serious lately.So I'm starting to think,maybe this is an internet freak or someone who could not find a partner in real life.But mack,when she sent me her pic....I was surprised,she's one hot chick dude,she's pretty.Until now,I can see that she has a very good attitude,she's sweet and nice.She said that she likes the way I am and the way I talk.Alright stop laughing guys,I don't be myself most of the time in here,so that might make you think that I'm not cool,sweet or whatever,LMAO Well,I still think that she's joking with me.

I'm not asking if I should go for her,or telling that I like her.I just want to see your opinions,and tell me if anything like this has ever happened to you.Thank you.....

Last edited by Sasquatch; 06 Jun 2003 at 12:56 AM.
Old 06 Jun 2003, 01:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I'm not gonna form a stable with this fag. Fuck that.

BTW, just get the fuck over it. Go out with someone else. There's gotta be a chick out there somewhere with enough head injuries to be able to relate to you. Just remember that hospitals located near construction sites are probably your best bet for a singles bar, Phenom.

And stop implying that I take net relationships too seriously. Goddammit. Blitz does. Not me. Blitz is actually planning his LIFE around Soda. I'm just going with the ride while it lasts.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 06 Jun 2003, 01:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
The NEW TRUTH said in post # :
I'm not gonna form a stable with this fag. Fuck that.

BTW, just get the fuck over it. Go out with someone else. There's gotta be a chick out there somewhere with enough head injuries to be able to relate to you. Just remember that hospitals located near construction sites are probably your best bet for a singles bar, Phenom.

And stop implying that I take net relationships too seriously. Goddammit. Blitz does. Not me. Blitz is actually planning his LIFE around Soda. I'm just going with the ride while it lasts.

First of all,I'm not a fag.You said you're not gonna form a stable with 'this' fag.Are you another fag?But I'm not a fag,seriously dude....I'm not who you think I am.I'm just playing around here,I'm not a person with mental problem,I believe you ain't one either.So make a good discussion

Old 06 Jun 2003, 01:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

So marbs like a bull you're on for the whole 8 seconds ? LMAO

Old 06 Jun 2003, 05:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Fuckin Timy (Phenom) Can only dream about having a net relationship while Soda Girl ( Beth ) litterally needs a net restraining order against Marbles.......yae they need to form a stable......and lord knows that it wont fail and end up in the failed stables list cause Blitz will join them as well.

Your all 3 morons if you ask me........but hey.....nobody asked me so lets pretend I never said that.

Old 06 Jun 2003, 06:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

No a stable would be how many guys here she played and I believe there's two others if not three Kam, LOL.

Old 06 Jun 2003, 09:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

What's wrong?Please be serious,forget about Soda Girl.Post what you have to according to this thread.

Old 06 Jun 2003, 11:28 AM   #8 (permalink)

Nevar is on a distinguished road

alrite....ill post something for you man.

the thought ever go thru yer head that this chick coulda sent you a pic of someone else thats not her.

you ever think this "chick" could be a fat cheeto eating mother fucking pedophile sittin on his couch in ohio jackin off while talkin to you on the net?

nothing is as it seems when all you can see are a persons words.

so you obviously like this person despite claims to the contrary. either calm the fuck down and stop talkin to "her" or be all "i love you too" and shit. even if you tell the person you like them...whats the gonna do? you gonna go see them? they gonna see you? ha! come one man...seriously think about it.
Old 06 Jun 2003, 08:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:
Nevar said in post # :
alrite....ill post something for you man.

the thought ever go thru yer head that this chick coulda sent you a pic of someone else thats not her.

you ever think this "chick" could be a fat cheeto eating mother fucking pedophile sittin on his couch in ohio jackin off while talkin to you on the net?

nothing is as it seems when all you can see are a persons words.

so you obviously like this person despite claims to the contrary. either calm the fuck down and stop talkin to "her" or be all "i love you too" and shit. even if you tell the person you like them...whats the gonna do? you gonna go see them? they gonna see you? ha! come one man...seriously think about it.

True.......but she wants to see me.

Old 06 Jun 2003, 09:55 PM   #10 (permalink)

Mr Canada is on a distinguished road

Well...u are asking for advise?I would have to say...your best bet is to abandon all hope.She won't like u in the long run...she'll see you for what u are, and find something better.

You are screwed man....she's probably 300lbs and fat too(Those pics can be deciving).

So.....I guess all there is left for you to do is pour lighte fluid and gas on yourself and set yourself on fire.That would really impress her.

Do it quick man, before it's too late....

Hope I helped

Old 06 Jun 2003, 10:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Someone kills this canadian faggot already

Old 06 Jun 2003, 10:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
THE PHENOM666 said in post # :
What's wrong?Please be serious,forget about Soda Girl.Post what you have to according to this thread.
I did Timy

Old 06 Jun 2003, 11:19 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Ange Gothique said in post # :
Someone kills this canadian faggot already
Can't u handle not speading you're "Flaming" (In more ways then one) attitude.

What's you're problem little goth boy...shouldn't you be drowning in your own self pity sadness??

How come u are still alive, wern't u the sad little crackhead that wanted to die??Please do.

Old 06 Jun 2003, 11:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

I pray every night to be struck by lightining but that false prophet god hasn't come through yet. Don't worry you fucking canuck i'm still hoping to die.

Old 06 Jun 2003, 11:43 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Ange Gothique said in post # :
I pray every night to be struck by lightining but that false prophet god hasn't come through yet. Don't worry you fucking canuck i'm still hoping to die.
Why do u seek so much negitive atention?Do u wish people would pity you?Is this your only real outlet and u have no friends to help u figure out your problems?If it is..I feel sorry for u you pretencious fellow.

The only thing I can say to you is whatever u do...make the right choice.