ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

PeeeeeeeYoda at Peeeeeedubya

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jun 2003, 09:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default PeeeeeeeYoda at Peeeeeedubya

Ok I registered again at PW just for kicks........as Jackie Chan......and called out Yoda so to say. No not in a serious diss war but I challenged his Mod Job as well as him being a husband and a father.

Lets start with his Mod Job.......besides being bann happy he posted 100% nude ass in there over 17 forum. Now Ive posted nudity in there off topic before and got banned for it. So I chalenged him on it saying hes a mod and hes posting that stuff.........most nude sites say that you have to be 18 and older....there adult section says 17. So he changed the pic to a front tittie shot on a woman.....still not apropriate if you ask me.....and tried to insinuate that I was gay cause I didnt like the first on LOL.

Next he stated he did drugs with the last year and a half......knowin hes married with a kid I asked how old his kid was and how long hes been married. Needless both were longer than a year and a half so he did drugs while being a dad and married.....so I asked him if that was cool.....is it right....without verbally asulting him really. He couldnt handle it.......a mod.

LOL He accused me of not being a good role model for my kid cause I crashed there Indy forum!!! LMAO.......Strait out called me a liar at becoming a CHP......and I go to long on yesterday as Jackie Chan and I know cant......why? Not cause I spammed and crashed a forum this time.....it was cause I made an old man.....an old poster......a mod look stupid.....again.

The funny thing is this is a poster who over here went by Cartmen for a while then Yoda.....and I got along with well and respected.....and hey were both from N.Cali....Hes good friends with Sameeyeam and Cabo......I know Sameyeam was a dick for a while as a mod.....but by far he wasnt the worse.......lets hope Cabo is still a cool poster....But Yoda the delete happy old punk can recieve a computer virus for all I care........lets see if he reads this and posts his side over here.

Plus its not like im not still over there.........or can get back over there.........sheeeeeeesh.

Old 04 Jun 2003, 09:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

YOU were that Jackie Chan dumbass?

Ha! I fuckin' killed you.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 04 Jun 2003, 09:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
The NEW TRUTH said in post # :
YOU were that Jackie Chan dumbass?

Ha! I fuckin' killed you.
LMAO No u didtn....I pissed you off royaly.......and you had no idea it was me.

Old 04 Jun 2003, 09:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

lol, I knew Jackie Chan was KAM's alter when he said his first user name was Shane Dudley. Pretty funny stuff.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 09:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
KAM Almighty said in post # :

LMAO No u didtn....I pissed you off royaly.......and you had no idea it was me.
You pissed me off because you quoted my post with a fucking wise comment....I get so sick of everyone at PW fucking doing that to me.

The fight we had was pretty one-sided. Your disses were lame. You were trying to treat me like I was BOSTON or something. I whooped your ass and got you banned. LMFAO
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 04 Jun 2003, 09:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Its not like I have any names I used.......Ive always said I was KAM except with Bullseye.....I was a normall with Bullseye and with a gimmick....they had no Idea it was me..(maybe suspected) but he was deleted.......anyways.....I say who I am with every name....but when I hacked into Truths account I read the MOD room and they think every Alter that sings up is me..... I mean with my history its not like I blame them........LOL

Old 04 Jun 2003, 09:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
The NEW TRUTH said in post # :

You pissed me off because you quoted my post with a fucking wise comment....I get so sick of everyone at PW fucking doing that to me.

The fight we had was pretty one-sided. Your disses were lame. You were trying to treat me like I was BOSTON or something. I whooped your ass and got you banned. LMFAO
Please I didnt get banned for fighting with you.....they left us alone cause nobody can stand you there and all your Soda shit.....its gotton old....I admitt.....entertaining at first.......but old and lame now. One sided? LMAO.....you getting pissed at me for verbally aussolting you was one sided....but you had nothing on me.....you didnt know it was me cause you failed to read other threads........Banned? No Im not banned......Im back already actually......banned cause of you? Nope........You werent mentioned at all in my original post that started this thread......wich had the reason I was banned.

Old 04 Jun 2003, 11:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

okay kam......I'm going to say something that I have wanted to say to you for a long time.....and that im sure that the people here will agree with me on.

Bring back Jay!