ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

PWF Etiquette

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jun 2003, 08:38 PM   #1 (permalink)

Nevar is on a distinguished road
Default PWF Etiquette

as evidenced by my post count, im new here....obviously.

i was just wondering if you all could give me a few pointers as to what is allowed here. also whats acceptable in general. just basic tips for posting,

sorry if this is already posted somewhere else. im just trying to get a feel for things and now screw up or piss people off. but i know that whenever a newbie pops in its automatically "flame the newbie!" so ill expect that for now....at least until you get to know me.

i read in one of the announcements at the top that fighting isnt allowed and youll be banned for it? thats kinda harsh but rules are rules.

what about other things like...cursing and things of that nature.

just any tips or help would be great. thanx in advance.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 08:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

die

and dont flame outside WZ.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 08:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

We don't flame newbies.

We just flame crippled astronomy nerds who attempt to wheel back in here under our noses with a different persona.

Just keep that in mind, and enjoy PWF.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 04 Jun 2003, 08:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

thanx i guess?

ive been mean to newbies before but i dont think ive ever blatently told them "DIE!"

you all are harsh but so am i when im allowed to be. im just not thinking now is the best time to do that because you all really dont know me yet and i dont want you to think im a prick just because i like to fuck with peoples heads sometimes.

and i promise you im really not starsceam. test me...quiz me....something to prove to you that im not him.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 09:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Starscream get you crippled self outta here
Old 04 Jun 2003, 09:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LOL, nice welcoming committee guys

Anyways, you can cuss as much as you want.

As OT mod, I let a lot of spam slide. Don't fight outside of WZ (I created it) and if you do you'll get a warning from me (if it's here in OT) and if you continue to, then I can ban you from this forum.

I used to be a huge prick here, but since I got my OT mod spot, I've chilled out quite a bit (contrary to what a few dumbasses will say).

Anyways, hope you like it here.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 09:23 PM   #7 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

yeah, you can fucking swear all you want here you little cunt.

But just don't flame in the OT.

Example: "Pack is a fucking bitch ass crippled loser"

All flaming goes in the WZ.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 09:26 PM   #8 (permalink)

now that my soon to be friends....is how you welcome someone.

and i hope all this "youre starscream" "no im not" stuff doesnt constitute fighting that will piss you off. if so then im sorry because it was kinda outta my control.

we got something like WZ at my board....except its called the Bitch Board. usually when shit goes down in off topic, the mods just move it to the bitch board (WZ for you). ill try to keep the fighting to a minimum here though outta respect for the one person that believes im not a cripple in a wheelchair.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 09:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Name the fucking board then. Go ahead and fucking name it. Prove it to us.

Furthermore, I have the strange feeling anyday now Pack will begin bitching about the people on invisible.....yep.

Then he'll post "weeeeeee" all over the place. Oh yeah.

Then finally in about a week he'll post in the delete thread and come back 3 days later as "Red Orbit" or something like that.

Take these predictions and bank serious money on 'em.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 04 Jun 2003, 09:32 PM   #10 (permalink)

yea....ill go do that right away...or....no.

fine....since you dont believe me...ill tell you the board. if it get hacked again then i guess ill just be bitched at.

ProWrestlingScoops

you know what....i just remembered something....a person didnt come from here and spam the private messages...they were from prowrestlinglife.....my bad. i posted in another topic that someone from here advertised the site. i guess i was wrong.

so yea...thats the other board im at. happy now mr marbles sir? or would you like a cookie too?
Old 04 Jun 2003, 09:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Pack said in post # :

so yea...thats the other board im at. happy now mr marbles sir? or would you like a cookie too?
How did you know he went by MR MARBLES?

Old 04 Jun 2003, 09:44 PM   #12 (permalink)

LOL, BUSTED!!!
Old 04 Jun 2003, 09:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

lmao, I think we just saw the last of Pack...
Old 04 Jun 2003, 09:47 PM   #14 (permalink)

you could just say he packed up his bags and left roflmao
Old 04 Jun 2003, 09:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I read this thread and the spam thread......the closest thing anyone said to The New Truth was Marbs........and the pic in his sig says Marbles.......nobody said anything about Mr Marbles