ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Spam

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jun 2003, 08:03 PM   #1 (permalink)

Nevar is on a distinguished road
Default Spam

the dreaded word i know but it got your attention or you wouldnt be reading this.

so someone that either owns, runs, or posts at this board came to another board im a member of and spammed a lot of personal message accounts with ads for this site.

i politely told him to....screw off (dont know the rules here about cursing).....because he/she was upsetting me with their spam.

turns out a week or so later, i come here lookin for some TNA info and you all have some pretty good boards here.

im thinking i might stick around if i dont get flamed for this post in the first place.....as if any of you care.

if i broke any rules or matters of etiquette in making this post then i apologize. im trying to get my feet wet here (so to speak) and i figured this might be a good way to do it.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 08:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Stone Cold, Bad Magick and Tig Bitties have all done threads like this.

But we can't blame newbies for being unoriginal. Hi.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 04 Jun 2003, 08:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

die
Old 04 Jun 2003, 08:11 PM   #4 (permalink)

well i got "hi" and "die"....so i guess we've already run the gammut of replies.

i know...i hate newbies too at the boards i usually post at. kinda sux to be one here. i almost have sympathy for them now....wait no i dont.

some newbies are annoying as hell. and they post gibberish bull shit that is hardly even english.

sorry for being "unoriginal" with the post but its hard to know what to do or what is acceptable in a place youve never been.

oh....and i welcome your cheers of "die" because i do the same shit to my newbies so bring it on.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 08:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

what's your board?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 04 Jun 2003, 08:20 PM   #6 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Probably Starscream. He spells and types like him. If only he had a fruity astrology name like "Solar Eclipse", "Battlestar Galactica" or "N'Side Uranus", I'd say it was definetly him.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 04 Jun 2003, 08:20 PM   #7 (permalink)

technically its not "my board" because i dont own it...just in case you got the wrong idea.

id almost rather not say the name of the board because we've had a lot of problems with hackers lately. so no offense to everyone here....but id rather not say the board just in case you're like "lets fuck up the noob's boards!!!!". because then id get bitched out too....which would tend to suck.

so sorry but i respectfully decline to answer?

damn....im really polite in a post when i dont have a high post count. amazing how that stuff changes you.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 08:23 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
The NEW TRUTH said in post # :
Probably Starscream. He spells and types like him. If only he had a fruity astrology name like "Solar Eclipse", "Battlestar Galactica" or "N'Side Uranus", I'd say it was definetly him.
sorry for the double post....no im not Starscream. im not some crazy transformers wannabe or whatever.

im Pack because thats my name. if you got mods on here that can check IPs then go ahead and check mine and youll see im not who you think i am.

apparently you guys have a lot of problems with people with alternate poster names on here. in the one or two threads ive read at least.

and if someone posts like me....thats fuckin amazing because i didnt think anyone typed the way i do with all the ....... and random spacing and stuff. but whatever you say....because im the noob and i dont know shit about this board...yet.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 08:24 PM   #9 (permalink)

Weird.

Funny how you knew Starscream was a transformers wannabe before anyone even mentioned it.

Welcome back to the boards Joseph. But please lose the newbie gimmick and bring back Bert.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 08:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Pack said in post # :
apparently you guys have a lot of problems with people with alternate poster names on here.
apparently you are correct. We got alotta spammers here... in fact, I'm one of them.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 08:29 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Weird.

Funny how you knew Starscream was a transformers wannabe before anyone even mentioned it.

Welcome back to the boards Joseph. But please lose the newbie gimmick and bring back Bert.
lol...this is really funny. im seriously not who you think i am.

and anyone thats seen the transformers cartoon would know that Starscream is the name of a transformer. and if someone posts using that name then they can be thought to be a transformers wannabe. it was just a good guess.

but i doubt youll believe that. i know i wouldnt if someone i didnt like apparently came back under a new name. some kid at this other board did that recently and deleted all the posts. really pissed me off.

and the way i know you all dont like starscream...i inferred it from posts ive been reading. if im wrong and hes cool with you all then im sorry. my bad.

if theres some way i can prove im not some cartoon loving, talking spaceship wannabe....then please let me know.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 08:30 PM   #12 (permalink)

Alright....alright.....

Still got my suspicions though. You planning on checking out Creative Writing any time soon?
Old 04 Jun 2003, 08:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Marbs lay off the n00b. Even if he is an alter I'm sure he's not Starscream. IMO he doesn't sound or type anything like Starscream so if he is an alter it's probably someone else. Maybe it's EminemPac again.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 08:33 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
The Game -H- said in post # :
Marbs lay off the n00b. Even if he is an alter I'm sure he's not Starscream. IMO he doesn't sound or type anything like Starscream so if he is an alter it's probably someone else. Maybe it's EminemPac again.

No, if it's definetly not EminemPAC. If it was, right about now he would have already started about a hundred spam threads, and he's be posting "fuck this" "fuck that" or be bitching about discrimination by now.

It's definetly Starscream. How short is your memory? Go back and read one of his fucking posts. The style they type is virtually identical. They both space out their sentences a lot.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 08:35 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Alright....alright.....

Still got my suspicions though. You planning on checking out Creative Writing any time soon?
is creative writing some sub-board here....or you still tying to see if im someone i say im not?

im seriously cracking up over this shit. and no im not eminempac...or whoever else you said.

hmmm......can no one post on a board and simply be a newbie without being someone in disguise? damn....we just flame newbies at my other board....we dont go "are you that bitch that used to do that shit?"

whatever....continue guessin who i might be because this is funny. it might give me incentive to hang around to prove that im not these people.