ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Your neighborhood

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jun 2003, 02:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
suspicous Your neighborhood

There is always someone like this on all the neighborhoods.

The guy Who treats his car like gold
They girl/lady who everyone says she sleeps with a lot of guys.
The Prankster
The mysterious neighbor
The bachelor
The guy/girl who works on the graveyard shifts
The guy with his backyard full of trash (precious items for him)
The know it all

Is there someone in your neighborhood who fits this descriptions? I'm sure they are.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 03:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I have no neighbors..thank God
Old 04 Jun 2003, 03:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :
I have no neighbors..thank God
Where the hell you live then Anyway my closest neighbor is 250feet away from my house.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 03:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Dark Apocalypse said in post # :
Where the hell you live then Anyway my closest neighbor is 250feet away from my house.
My house is like a mile outside of town..you know those old guys you see in movies who sit on their porch in a rocking chair, polishing a shotgun,with a straw hat,no teeth and apparently in the middle of nowhere..that's me.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 03:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I don't know most people in my neighborhood are white trash that's why I'm only renting my house...
Old 04 Jun 2003, 03:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i live in a subdivsion, and i don't give a rat's ass about those people, cause i have that mexican watermelon head across the street with his retard sister that sits out in the rain and yells shit no one understands
Old 04 Jun 2003, 03:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :

My house is like a mile outside of town..you know those old guys you see in movies who sit on their porch in a rocking chair, polishing a shotgun,with a straw hat,no teeth and apparently in the middle of nowhere..that's me.
I knew you were a redneck. Only a redneck likes Brad Pitt that much
Old 04 Jun 2003, 03:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :
i live in a subdivsion, and i don't give a rat's ass about those people, cause i have that mexican watermelon head across the street with his retard sister that sits out in the rain and yells shit no one understands
LMAO do you live by my neightborhood LMAO. And by the way I'm hispanic so watch your mouth
Old 04 Jun 2003, 03:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
I knew you were a redneck. Only a redneck likes Brad Pitt that much
LMAO

Darn tootin'! Now get the hell off o ma porch fore we be hockin' the buckshot inta the spit bucket when we feastin' on your carcass!
Old 04 Jun 2003, 03:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

LMAO

That sounded so arkansan.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 03:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't know any of the ppl in my neighborhood, but there's 2 lesbos and one noisy fucker that live above me.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 04 Jun 2003, 03:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Oh lebos. Hey Exo can I go to your house. I have a wireless camera that I can sneak on their room
Old 04 Jun 2003, 03:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

see watermelon head is like part mexican, he gets it from his fat mom that sits in the car when she gets home for like 10 minutes, then opens the car door and waits another 7 minutes before getting her fat ass out...they are some fucking dumb, the sister is like the dumbest tho...she only comes outside when it storms..
Old 04 Jun 2003, 03:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Oh lebos. Hey Exo can I go to your house. I have a wireless camera that I can sneak on their room
they aren't like the cute stripper lesbos I used to live with, these girls are some serious dykes.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 04 Jun 2003, 03:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
XDS said in post # :

they aren't like the cute stripper lesbos I used to live with, these girls are some serious dykes.
Well fuck I need a laugh anyways

I have a couple who are swingers.