ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

crappiest PWF stable ever?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jun 2003, 08:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default crappiest PWF stable ever?

what was it? the HPz?
Old 03 Jun 2003, 08:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

one word... "they"
Old 03 Jun 2003, 08:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i would go with "they"
Old 03 Jun 2003, 08:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I guess "they" were too lazy to come up with an actual name lol.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 12:28 AM   #5 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

^^LMFAO^^
Old 04 Jun 2003, 12:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Hellz Protectors (Had pretty much no members, and the LEADER of the group was TM, for God's sakes)

They (The group Saggy promised would run amok all over PWF in EVERY forum turned out to be a major waste. Icon and CDWC comprised this Warzone laughingstock, and they sadly disbanded after only one day.)

Hostile Takeover (Another failed attempt to make friends by Saggy, this group was single-handedly dismantled by Hollywood Hogan and was never mentioned again)

The Coven (Group of wannabe goths and evil posuers (I believe Ryan was in this group). It didn't last long because it was ultimately driven into the ground by the People's Corporation. That group of phonies weren't evil enough to sacrifice a MEAL, let alone the competition)

The Decepticons and The Imperial Gods (You'd think after these two botched efforts Starscream would learn that he just doesn't know how to start a successful stable. But then there's exhibit 3...)

The Breakfast Club (Exhibit 3. A group that everyone wanted to join based on name recognition and the popularity of the movie. However, no one gave a rat's ass enough to put the banner in their sig, and within a few days everybody on the roster were cut for not bearing the Breakfast Club flag. Nobody seemed to care anyway.)

The Dead Boys (Unproven poster Chucky Chaos decided the time was right to debut his new stable....however, nobody joined, and even less people cared. If you don't remember this stable.......you're not alone. Not many people do.)

The Dark Carnival (2Gangster, BOSTON, WinnipegJuggalo all decided to form their own stable based on nothing else besides their admiration for the Insane Clown Posse. Besides that, they had nothing in common and no reason to be together. This group was destined to flop)

The New AOD (When STICK and I got tired of running the second-most successful stable in PWF history, we sold our ownership shares to Mr. McMahon and Johnny Blitz. The group was off to a pretty good start. They became the talk of the off-topic, and even had TRUTH fighting alongside them. They feuded with Evil-Ryan and Winnipegjuggalo, and I was impressed wwith how Mac and Blitz were handling the AOD brand. People viewed Blitz as a joke of a leader because he wasn't the type of guy anyone could take seriously. I personally told him over PM's not to worry, and that I've been in his position before, and that he'd make a great leader. However, he dissapointed me. He eventually gave up trying, McMahon got all sidetracked with his new Sgt. Hartman gimmick, and the AOD slowly and very quietly, died. Once again, Johnny Blitz had dropped the ball.)

Hope you enjoyed that walk through memory lane and a glimpse into the PWF Stable Hall of Shame. See ya next time!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 04 Jun 2003, 12:39 AM   #7 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

^^nice write up marbs^^
Old 04 Jun 2003, 12:40 AM   #8 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LOL. Thanks man. I did my homework for this thing.

Hell, half the groups up there you and I took apart anyways.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 04 Jun 2003, 12:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

There was one group that TM tried to start with BM and WW. I forgot the name of it, but it was gone in less than an hour I think LMAO.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 04:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

marbles + everyone else - you forgot the Church of Destruction
Old 04 Jun 2003, 11:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

Quote:
The NEW TRUTH said in post # :

The Dark Carnival (2Gangster, BOSTON, WinnipegJuggalo all decided to form their own stable based on nothing else besides their admiration for the Insane Clown Posse. Besides that, they had nothing in common and no reason to be together. This group was destined to flop)

lol, no kiddin man...... oh well it was fun while it lasted...but thats the thing...... it didnt.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 11:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

That chunky choas thing was the best. I think it was called like pwf punkz or something like that at first. What the hell was that all about?

and lol new AOD. I made this fucker and it never saw the light of day

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 04 Jun 2003, 12:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Thats a bad ass banner man.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 01:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
The NEW TRUTH said in post # :

Hey Lick Prick!!!

You forgot to mention deathsdisguise from The DarK Carnival.and I was also in The A.O.D.!!

But the OLD A.O.D. was one of The best Pwf stables!!

Last edited by BOSTON; 04 Jun 2003 at 01:47 PM.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 01:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

lol...they nuff said