ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Wannabe wrestlers discussion hour.
View Poll Results: Ever meet anyone that thinks that they are a wrestler?
Yep 1 33.33%
Nope 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jun 2003, 11:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road
Post Wannabe wrestlers discussion hour.

Have you ever met anyone that thought they was a real wrestler? Like a... lets say... Mr. America only they changed the name slightly.
Old 02 Jun 2003, 11:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

nope
Old 02 Jun 2003, 11:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

you tryin to diss Mr. Canada with this post? LOL

Last edited by David; 02 Jun 2003 at 11:41 PM.
Old 02 Jun 2003, 11:38 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr Canada is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wannabe wrestlers discussion hour.

Quote:
CDWC,v said in post # :
Have you ever met anyone that thought they was a real wrestler? Like a... lets say... Mr. America only they changed the name slightly.
My stepdad went to the Bahamas in the early mid 90's and about 200 people adked him for his autograph thinking he was Roddy Piper.He looked almost identical....and now he looks quite abit more like him..lol

BTW CDWC...do u wear padding in your bra....or do u have big,nasty man tits?

Just an honest question...I kept to the topic,just a small little sidenote that doesn't really merit a pm

Old 02 Jun 2003, 11:56 PM   #5 (permalink)

Default Re: Re: Wannabe wrestlers discussion hour.

Quote:
The Game -H- said in post #3 :
you tryin to diss Mr. Canada with this post? LOL
Would I do something like that? lol.

Quote:
Mr Canada said in post #4 :

My stepdad went to the Bahamas in the early mid 90's and about 200 people adked him for his autograph thinking he was Roddy Piper.He looked almost identical....and now he looks quite abit more like him..lol "Cool."

BTW CDWC...do u wear padding in your bra....or do u have big,nasty man tits?
"Trick question???"
Just an honest question...I kept to the topic,just a small little sidenote that doesn't really merit a pm
Water balloons... that way they bounce around like real ones.

Now there I'd say that I was rather nice with my responce's, then again this is not the WZ.
Old 03 Jun 2003, 01:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I forget what the topic is after reading about fake man boobs, but one time a guy asked my dad for an autograph in a footlocker cuz he looked kinda looked like dan fouts and it was in sd. I don't think my dad knows who Dan even is though

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 03 Jun 2003, 01:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Well, i was just IMed because some site has a biography of Sting and it has my screen name listed as his.......
Old 03 Jun 2003, 04:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

no, i havent
Old 03 Jun 2003, 06:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Yes, me!!!
Old 03 Jun 2003, 06:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

nope can't say that I have
Old 03 Jun 2003, 07:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i have met a lot of wrestlers on the indy scene, but no one that thought they were a wrestler but really wasn't
Old 03 Jun 2003, 08:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

yeah I have. I was at the swimming pool one day and there was a guy who thought he was Gillberg! The guy looked amazingly like Gillberg, and he even let me jackhammer him while in the swimming pool.

Other than that, all I have meet are guys on the indy scene.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 03 Jun 2003, 09:38 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
The Bleak said in post # :
yeah I have. I was at the swimming pool one day and there was a guy who thought he was Gillberg! The guy looked amazingly like Gillberg, and he even let me jackhammer him while in the swimming pool.
LMFAO!
Old 03 Jun 2003, 10:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

In all honesty, the guy really did think he was Gillberg. He thought he was Gillberg so much, he was trying to pass himself off as being Goldberg. Now that's a true Gillberg act.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.