ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Who here lives in Ontario or Northeast US and wants to experience Marbleism?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jun 2003, 05:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Who here lives in Ontario or Northeast US and wants to experience Marbleism?

*For legal reasons, true intentions are in parenthesis

Hey, I'm going to Toronto in July. That's right, I'm moving right in, face mask in tow and I'm gonna be attending a Smackdown taping. Oh, and there's gonna be signs. You damned right.

Anyway, while I'm there, this might be a perfect oppertunity to hook up with some PWF chums. If you live in or around Ontario, perhaps we can chill (have a gay rendevouz). We can meet somewhere like a bar or a coffee shop (candlelight dinner) or we can just sit, chill, and discuss life (you can put your hand in my pocket) I'm a big meat eater (sucker), so I might wanna head somewhere like Apple Bees for a big steak. If you're more of a salad person, I'm cool with that. (Please toss mine). Then, maybe we can roll a j or go for a cruise (have gay sex) So just drop me a line and we'll discuss what the arrangements are (dark alley, 11-12) It'll be fun!!! (You will get AIDS)

If you're interested in meeting me, the feelings mutual my Ontario friends!!! HHIG is from Toronto, isn't he? He's the kind of guy I could chill with. (I find him very sexy. Growl.)
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 02 Jun 2003, 05:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I used to live in toronto....damn i miss it there...
Old 02 Jun 2003, 05:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I live about 45min from Toronto...
Old 02 Jun 2003, 05:54 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Eh....I'm not really gay. I was just messin'. (Or was I?)

Any of y'all goin' to Smackdown? Maybe I'll bump in to you. (In more ways than one)
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 02 Jun 2003, 05:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO. You're fucked in the head Marbles, really fucked in the head LOL.

If I was in that area, I would chill with you (nothing gay either).
Old 02 Jun 2003, 06:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
The NEW TRUTH said in post # :
Eh....I'm not really gay. I was just messin'. (Or was I?)

Any of y'all goin' to Smackdown? Maybe I'll bump in to you. (In more ways than one)
This is the first time in like 2 years in not going to a wwe event in Toronto. So no, i'm not going.
Old 02 Jun 2003, 06:01 PM   #7 (permalink)

lol. You da man STICK. But you know what the BEST thing about my Ontario visit will be?

I'm only about 5 hours away from Columbus, Ohio.

Just a short drive through Michigan and I'm there.

I will find Johnny Blitz and kill him. (I will find Johnny Blitz and kill him.)
Old 02 Jun 2003, 06:02 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Rebel said in post # :

This is the first time in like 2 years in not going to a wwe event in Toronto. So no, i'm not going.

Dang. Any reason? (I'm curious)
Old 02 Jun 2003, 06:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
The NEW TRUTH said in post # :

None of my friends want to go this time. And i'm not going by myself...so i'm kinda screwed this time.
Old 02 Jun 2003, 06:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
The NEW TRUTH said in post #7 :
lol. You da man STICK. But you know what the BEST thing about my Ontario visit will be?

I'm only about 5 hours away from Columbus, Ohio.

Just a short drive through Michigan and I'm there.

I will find Johnny Blitz and kill him. (I will find Johnny Blitz and kill him.)
Virginia is like maybe 8 hours away from Ohio (or something in that ballbark). If you go and kill Blitz, bring the body to VA and we can hide it (I'm only kidding. I can't be an accomplice to anything )

Quote:
The NEW TRUTH said in post #8 :

LOL, probably because you're going
Old 02 Jun 2003, 06:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Rebel said in post # :

None of my friends want to go this time. And i'm not going by myself...so i'm kinda screwed this time.
If you went and met Marbles there, you would be screwed anyways!
Old 02 Jun 2003, 06:08 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Rebel said in post # :

Welll...that's where I come in, my new found buddy! (Goes on e-bay and orders one more ticket for Rebel)

Hope you don't mind sitting next to my dad! He smells of Gin and he has pieces of a white unidentifiable goo stuck on his chin stubble, but once he gets loaded at sporting events the amusement factor skyrockets!!! If you have a car with a trunk large enough to fit an unconcious human being it would help us out a lot.
Old 02 Jun 2003, 06:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Make a sign that says "AZ Comics Suck!!"
Old 02 Jun 2003, 06:10 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
Virginia is like maybe 8 hours away from Ohio (or something in that ballbark). If you go and kill Blitz, bring the body to VA and we can hide it (I'm only kidding. I can't be an accomplice to anything )

After the summer's over that fuckin' punk is gonna be sleeping with more fishes than that Arial Mermaid slut.
Old 02 Jun 2003, 06:12 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
U.F.C. said in post # :
Make a sign that says "AZ Comics Suck!!"

My signs will read as follows:

"I SMELL WHAT THE PWF ROCK IS BLAZIN'"

"BETHONY, I'M SO SORRY BABY"

"I EAT DOG POOP"

"WWE, WELCOME TO SARS COUNTRY"

I'll consider the AZ one though, BOSTON.