ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Blade 3 News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jun 2003, 02:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default Blade 3 News

David Goyer to Direct Blade III!
Monday, June 2, 2003 12:29 CDT

Variety reports that David Goyer will finally get to direct his own Blade movie...

David Goyer, who wrote all three installments of New Line Cinema's "Blade" franchise, will get his chance to direct with "Blade III."

Goyer and star Wesley Snipes haven't met to sign off on dates, but the studio expects to begin production in Vancouver this summer.

"Blade" is based on the Marvel comic about a heroic vampire able to survive daylight. In the third installment of the franchise, Blade must reverse an apocalyptic event that threatens to bring Earth under the vampires' control.

Goyer is also writing "Batman" for Warner Bros. Pictures. He also co-wrote New Line's upcoming "Freddy vs. Jason," skedded for an Aug. 15 bow
Old 02 Jun 2003, 03:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Yes,yes,yes! Dave deserves the shot..this will be awesome!
Old 02 Jun 2003, 03:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I really hope it's a better story then 2. 2 was ok, but it just seemed like a two-hour fight scene.
Old 02 Jun 2003, 04:16 PM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I enjoyed both movies, hopefully the third one is good but like Dade said, it would be nice to have more of a story line this time around.
Old 02 Jun 2003, 04:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I actually liked the 2nd more than the original..at least there was an improv story..the action is where Blade 2 was at though..I wasn't too concerned with story.
Old 02 Jun 2003, 05:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Never saw first or second....so i probably won't see the 3rd
Old 04 Jun 2003, 07:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
KrAyzieGuRl said in post # :
Never saw first or second....so i probably won't see the 3rd
I'm going to prescribe you a dose of Blade and Blade 2..take the 1st movie followed directly by the second.Blade has been one of the best Superhero franchise movie series ever.Do see them.