ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Do you think there is a difference

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jun 2003, 12:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Do you think there is a difference

Slang..or more importantly slang for the world of sex and all that it entails.You know what I mean,funny words or different ways of describing sexual intercourse without the stigma of actually saying "sexual intercourse".Here I'm talking about perception in the way we talk about sex,see what I just did there? I called it "sex"..my point is to me when we say "having sex" and "making love" I regard them as 2 different things,it may be all in my mind and that's why I made this thread..to find out if anyone else shares the same sentiments as me.

Now my example is just that..an example.Talking about the same thing but you regard them as being different.So do you regard "having sex" and "making love" as one and the same thing? If not then why? what's the difference between them in your mind?

Naturally if anything else springs to mind that you think of as being the same as this then please add it.
Old 02 Jun 2003, 12:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

To me, it's all sex. You're sounding like a chick with all your making love and having sex talk.

I've been told this by women before and i really didn't get it. I don't see a difference between the two statements. To me, sex is just sex and that's all.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 02 Jun 2003, 12:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
pimpinthebox said in post # :
To me, it's all sex. You're sounding like a chick with all your making love and having sex talk.

I've been told this by women before and i really didn't get it. I don't see a difference between the two statements. To me, sex is just sex and that's all.
Well then she and I are of the same system of thought..I don't expect a lot of people to get it anyway..I just figured some people might,that's why I asked.
Old 02 Jun 2003, 12:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :

Well then she and I are of the same system of thought..I don't expect a lot of people to get it anyway..I just figured some people might,that's why I asked.
I understand why she told me it was different. She said it had to do with an emotional attachment. That just doesn't work for me, at least not yet, maybe i haven't met the right person.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 02 Jun 2003, 02:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I believe that 'having sex', 'making love', and last but not least, 'fucking' are all different.

Having sex is just the act of having sexual intercourse with someone. It could be like a one night stand, or with a 'friend with benefits' so to speak.

Making love is when you have sex with that special someone. There is more passion involved and with tha person, you have a committed relationship and you care about them and wouldn't just 'up and leave' when you're done.

Fucking is just goin at it. To quote Ludacris, "Rough sex/ make it hurt/ in the garden/ all in the dirt" LOL
Old 02 Jun 2003, 02:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
I believe that 'having sex', 'making love', and last but not least, 'fucking' are all different.

Having sex is just the act of having sexual intercourse with someone. It could be like a one night stand, or with a 'friend with benefits' so to speak.

Making love is when you have sex with that special someone. There is more passion involved and with tha person, you have a committed relationship and you care about them and wouldn't just 'up and leave' when you're done.

Fucking is just goin at it. To quote Ludacris, "Rough sex/ make it hurt/ in the garden/ all in the dirt" LOL
Yes,yes..the man gets it
Old 02 Jun 2003, 03:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I fuck
Old 02 Jun 2003, 03:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :

Completely agree with what he said^^^^^^
Old 02 Jun 2003, 03:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
Steve McQueen said in post # :
I'm a fuck
How enlightening

Anyway I shall say what I was gonna say about this..yep to me having sex and making love are completely different.Having sex is a term I would use for a 1 nighter situation..unhinged,no real compassion,just abusing the ways of creating love..not the emotion but the embodiement of the emotion.Sex is dirty,with very little regard for one another..it's sole purpose is to do nothing more than get you off.Having sex avoids the complication of love..you avoid the emotional side and just focus on the physical for your own gain.Now making love on the other hand is a totally different thing altogether..this is where love is taken beyond an emotion and made into a physicality..the emotion embodied between 2 people..it becomes an entity in itself,your objective is not to get off,but to make the significant other in the equation feel what you feel inside..this does result in getting off but that is the culmination of your feelings for that person.There is no quick pay off,it's about being able to satisfy the other person..they have the emotional bond..this is your shot at the physical contention..amking it as a whole unit..sex is ugly,hard and unclean..making love is the exact opposite.That's the difference to me.

You betta recognise!
Old 02 Jun 2003, 03:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :

How enlightening

Anyway I shall say what I was gonna say about this..yep to me having sex and making love are completely different.Having sex is a term I would use for a 1 nighter situation..unhinged,no real compassion,just abusing the ways of creating love..not the emotion but the embodiement of the emotion.Sex is dirty,with very little regard for one another..it's sole purpose is to do nothing more than get you off.Having sex avoids the complication of love..you avoid the emotional side and just focus on the physical for your own gain.Now making love on the other hand is a totally different thing altogether..this is where love is taken beyond an emotion and made into a physicality..the emotion embodied between 2 people..it becomes an entity in itself,your objective is not to get off,but to make the significant other in the equation feel what you feel inside..this does result in getting off but that is the culmination of your feelings for that person.There is no quick pay off,it's about being able to satisfy the other person..they have the emotional bond..this is your shot at the physical contention..amking it as a whole unit..sex is ugly,hard and unclean..making love is the exact opposite.That's the difference to me.

You betta recognise!
Very very well said Tyler. Great post man. I agree 100%.
Old 02 Jun 2003, 03:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I make love to 2 different girls...
Old 02 Jun 2003, 03:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
U.F.C. said in post # :
Well I bet your momma be damn proud o' you! but ya never answered the damn question!
Old 03 Jun 2003, 03:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^lmao
Old 03 Jun 2003, 02:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
U.F.C. said in post # :
yeah, miss righty, and her sister lefty.

heh heh, zing!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 03 Jun 2003, 03:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

yeah i fuck...sometimes i just have sex