ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Two fucking words: GHOST COP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jun 2003, 02:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Two fucking words: GHOST COP

Aiight, so here's my night last night. I drove three of my buddies (Brais, Vince and Kassidy) to Terrace BC in the middle of the night. Kassidy said he knew some sluts who wanted to meet us (lying bitch that he was). We got to Terrace and parked at McDonalds so I could take a leak. After I got out, Kassidy started demanding I let him drive my car, even though he doesn't have a liscense. I said no, but he kept insisting, almost forcing me. So I just fuckin' gave up and gave him the keys.

I few meters down the road, we got pulled over because the fucking idiot ran a red light.

He begged me to make up a story and take the blame for it, but I said "fuck you. You put yourself into that seat, you pay the consequences." I was so pissed that I burst out of my car and scared the cop. He put his hand on his gun and told me to sit calmly and never do that again. lol

Anyway, Kassidy got an $86 ticket and I assumed control of the wheel and took them to Denny's. None of them except me was in the mood for eating. Some people at Denny's recognized me (I'm internationally known) and got me to bust a rhyme for them, which I did.

After the meal we drove around the streets of Terrace, and there were cops EVERYWHERE. It seemed like they were pulling everyone over just for fun. We decided to find a way to try and avoid them. Kassidy suggested taking these deserted backroads to get out of town. I said fine, and listened to his shitty-ass directions.

Wellllll.......we drove a little ways, and yep. Got pulled over AGAIN.

But here's where the story takes an odd twist.

The cop approached my veichle, asked my liscense and registration which I gave him. He took one quick glance......didn't go back to his veichle or nuthin'......just stared at my licsense for a few bizzare seconds. Then he said to me "you got a headlight out". He gave everything back and got in his car. We then watched him drive away, and it seemed like he drove REALLY fast. Almost like a blur. We saw him turn the corner, and, thinking that's the way outta these roads, decided to follow him.

But when we turned the same corner the cop did, we were shocked to see what we saw.

It was a closed road, 100% blocked off, a dead-end closed road.

The roadblocks hadn't been moved, there were no dirt tracks on the ground which would have indicated he went off-road, there was no way he could've squeezed past the roadblocks,

He just....vanished. Vanished into thin air.

It was the creepiest shit we'd ever seen, and we spent the whole way back wondering if that guy was in fact even a living human being.

That's my evening, and my experience with a paranormal manifestation.

So.....to create a topic, let's do double-duty. Have any of you ever been confronted by a cop? What'd you do?

OR.......have any of you ever been encountered by a member of the afterlife? (Ghost?)
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 01 Jun 2003, 02:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

you smoking again last night Marbles?
Old 01 Jun 2003, 02:40 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
RJ Suave said in post # :
you smoking again last night Marbles?

Nah man, I swear. All four of us were sober and no matter how we tried, we could NOT explain how that fucking cop got away like that without any kind of trace.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 01 Jun 2003, 02:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Your on fucking crack Marbles. But that story is creepy.
Old 01 Jun 2003, 02:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO, if he was smokin, it musta been laced with some Acid or somethin

If that really did happen, only in the world of Marbles would it LOL, only in his world.

I was confronted by a cop many many many years ago. My friends and I were tryin to climb up onto the top of the elementary school and a couple cops came rollin through. They took us home and I cussed out the one that was bangin on my door tryin to wake my mom up
Old 01 Jun 2003, 02:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

damn than that is pretty weird. Would have spooked my ass out alittle
Old 01 Jun 2003, 02:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I found the story funny especially when Marbles had to listen to his friend's shitty ass directions

That is some freaky shit though

One time in 8th grade my best friend Adrian and I were playing hookey from school.I spent the night at his house the night before so we could watch Smackdown together,the next day while playing hookey we went to some creek to go fishing for some crawdads and a cop pulled up to us.He asked us what we were doing and I said "Just fishing for crawdads" and he said ok and drove off.

I'll continue this little story,before I went back home I did a stupid thing.I decided to call my Mom and left a message saying I played hookey and when I got home she was pissed but she got over it.

Last edited by Jason; 01 Jun 2003 at 02:48 PM.
Old 01 Jun 2003, 02:51 PM   #8 (permalink)

lol. My best friend is named Adrian too (Brais' first name).
Old 01 Jun 2003, 02:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

That's cool,I have another friend named Philip but he's a real dumbass.Always running his mouth and talking shit to me,one of these days I'm gonna beat the living shit out of him.
Old 01 Jun 2003, 04:08 PM   #10 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

lol, those are some crazy stories.

BTW marbles, when your friend got the $86 ticket, didn't you get in trouble too since your friend wasn't insured on the car?
Old 01 Jun 2003, 08:33 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
THE SPAM KING said in post # :
lol, those are some crazy stories.

BTW marbles, when your friend got the $86 ticket, didn't you get in trouble too since your friend wasn't insured on the car?

I thought I would've. He only had his "L", while I had my "N". I told the mother fucker he's not fit to drive and I'm not qualified to be the one to lead him. I was pissed when we got caught, but now that he was punished and him alone, I feel somewhat justified.
Old 01 Jun 2003, 10:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

um yes and sorta...

the cop thing many times..the last was about a week ago we were drunk driving home from a club, i was basically buzzing but would have failed the breathalizer...luckily i just talked to the cop about my lucky quarter and since he recogined my name from being from the radio station he let us go on..

the ghost, the old house i lived in had one that would rattle plates in the kitchen but only certain ones..and two we used to go to an old cemetary that is almost blocked off out in the woods...and look for this one ghost, we are still searching.
Old 01 Jun 2003, 10:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

The only thing I saw that was prob true in that story is that Marbles Crumbles under peer pressure..........

Here Marbles.........heres a gun......kill yourself!!!

kill yourself!!!
kill yourself!!!
kill yourself!!!
kill yourself!!!
kill yourself!!!
kill yourself!!!
kill yourself!!!
kill yourself!!!
kill yourself!!!
kill yourself!!!
kill yourself!!!

Did my peer pressure work?

Old 02 Jun 2003, 02:04 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
KAM Almighty said in post # :
The only thing I saw that was prob true in that story is that Marbles Crumbles under peer pressure..........

Here Marbles.........heres a gun......kill yourself!!!

kill yourself!!!
kill yourself!!!
kill yourself!!!
kill yourself!!!
kill yourself!!!
kill yourself!!!
kill yourself!!!
kill yourself!!!
kill yourself!!!
kill yourself!!!
kill yourself!!!

Did my peer pressure work?

Honestly man, how do you want me to respond? If your peer pressure worked, I wouldn't be able to, right?

Dumbass....
Old 02 Jun 2003, 02:46 AM   #15 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

thats pretty fucked up, ive heard of shit like that before that people follow someone when there lost and theres no road and shit. fucking creepy as hell