ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

mmmm...intoxicating

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jun 2003, 08:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default mmmm...intoxicating

Yes the sense of smell makes the scent of cologne and prefume all the more enjoyable.So...if you wear it what is your favorite cologne/perfume? and if you have a favorite for the opposite of sex what would that be as well?

Small talk..gotta love it!
Old 01 Jun 2003, 08:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Polo, perfered stock

Old 01 Jun 2003, 09:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Swiss Army Altitude.
Old 01 Jun 2003, 11:03 AM   #4 (permalink)

Mr Canada is on a distinguished road

I like this nice Vanilla cologne I have...the best smell of the opposite sex would be ........Pussy!!!!!!

Old 01 Jun 2003, 02:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

*sigh*...another thread that reminds me of Cynthia

I haven't really worn any cologne for a while, but when I was around her I would wear Gravity. I had some before I met her and it was her favorite brand so it worked

I would like anything she would wear because no matter what it was, she smelled good
Old 01 Jun 2003, 02:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Well since I have no girls to impress I just wear deodorant and it is Speed Stick brand.

My favorite smell on a girl would probably be anything,don't really know since I don't have a girlfriend and I'm too much of a loser to talk to the girls.
Old 01 Jun 2003, 02:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Jason said in post
My favorite smell on a girl would probably be anything,don't really know since I don't have a girlfriend and I'm too much of a loser to talk to the girls. [/B]

come on Jason. There is nothing to be scared of. As for me I hardly wear cologne but I do use that axe body spray if that counts. As for my favorite smell on a girl it doesn't really matter Most of the perfume she wears smells good to me.
Old 01 Jun 2003, 02:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Jason said in post # :
I'm too much of a loser to talk to the girls.
So was I until i met Cynthia. We were friends for a while before got together, but I'm still too much of a loser to talk to any female (if I was single).
Old 01 Jun 2003, 03:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Curve for me, Strawberry body lotion on girls.
Old 02 Jun 2003, 03:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

my smell is Lynx ice
A chicks is lack of BO
Old 02 Jun 2003, 08:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Adventure
Old 02 Jun 2003, 08:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

i currently use Aura from American Eagle and something from Florida that my cuzins got me for Christmas and I only use that if I go on dates...alotta the guys say I smell good when i wear it too lol. **shrugs** lol I gotta lotta guy friends.

For the guys...there's something from Abocrombie that smells real good...but i don't really care long as they don't like overload on it.

-=-WhiteWolf-=-
Old 02 Jun 2003, 09:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Adidas for me and for her this Halo from Victoria Secret