ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Fuck this marbles...The insult Bloodice thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 May 2003, 09:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Cool Fuck this marbles...The insult Bloodice thread

What the fuck i'm bored, so knock yourselves out

Old 31 May 2003, 09:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

this should be in w/z
Old 31 May 2003, 09:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Yo mama's so fat, her blood type is Ragu.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 31 May 2003, 09:42 PM   #4 (permalink)

fieldy is on a distinguished road

*takes swing at ice and falls over* damn it i'm to drunk so screw it *kicks ice in the nuts*
Old 31 May 2003, 09:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

no no fuck warzone, there's plenty of people who talk shit about me but they don't go to warzone to do so, now they can speak their fucking mind

marbles if my mother is so fat then why do you keep fucking her?

fieldy go back to drinking before i pimp slap you like a vegas whore this summer

Old 31 May 2003, 09:45 PM   #6 (permalink)

fieldy is on a distinguished road

lol oh yeah i forgot u were moving here.....hmmmm i know how to make it up......*stores booze away for ice*
Old 31 May 2003, 09:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

okie dokie
you have a tatoo of a target around your asshole
Old 31 May 2003, 09:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

well duh isn't that where the radio show is supposed to take place?

man you better hide those booze

Old 31 May 2003, 09:47 PM   #9 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Your mama's so stupid, she asked for a price check at the 99 cent store.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 31 May 2003, 09:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Hey I was drunk that night and wanted a pentagram so don't blame me for that one

Old 31 May 2003, 09:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Yeah so my mother can't read big deal, but then again it was you who asked for directions on how to put on a condem

Old 31 May 2003, 09:49 PM   #12 (permalink)

*Note to self: Insulting Ice has proven exceedingly difficult*
Old 31 May 2003, 09:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

You're so goth, that you paint your face. Yeah. Take that.
Old 31 May 2003, 09:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

so order hooked on phonics, what have you been reading blitz's book on how to tap out as of late?

Old 31 May 2003, 09:52 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Ange Gothique said in post # :
so order hooked on phonics, what have you been reading blitz's book on how to tap out as of late?

LOL. That boy's a bad influence on me.