ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Marbles appreciation night

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 May 2003, 08:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Ladies and gentlemen, this is Marbles appreciation night

FINALLY.......MR. MARBLES HAS COME BACK TO SEE....

TO SEE........

TO SEE ALLLLLL YOU JABRONIES SHOW APPRECIATION TO THE MARBLEOUS ONE!!!!!!

NOW, MR. MARBLES CAME BACK AFTER A HIATUS IN APRIL, TO PROVE SOME THINGS AND GET SOME THINGS SETTLED.

NOW......MR. MARBLES HAS DONE EVERYTHING THERE IS TO DO IN THIS FORUM BOARD.

MR. MARBLES....HE'S DONE IT ALL, HE HAS DONE IT ALL!!!!!

HE'S BEATEN EVERYONE. JOHNNY BLITZ, STARSCREAM, SODAGIRL, BLU ANGEL, KAM, EVIL-RYAN, REDDRAGON, METALHEAD, HE'S BEATEN EVERYONE.

HE NOW SAYS.........IT'S OVER.

MR. MARBLES CAME HERE, HE DOMINATED THIS BOARD, HE WHOOPED SOME MAJOR ASS, AND NOW....MR. MARBLES......IS DONE.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I HEREBY ANNOUNCE MR. MARBLES TO BE THE GREATEST POSTER IN PWF HISTORY.

UNLIKE THAT OTHER GUY........THAT PHONY......WHAT'S HIS FACE....THE SUPERMOD OF THIS JOINT........THE CHUMP WHO DON'T EVEN COME HERE ANYMORE, CUZ HE FEARS ME.

LADIES AND GENTS, YOU ARE NOW INTRODUCED TO THE GREATEST POSTER IN HISTORY...THE MAN WHO WILL TAKE PWF TO THE NEXT MILLENIUM....

SAY HELLO TO THE NEW TRUTH.

THE ONLY "HOTSEAT" I'M PREACHIN' BOUT IS THE ONE RIGHT HERE ON MY LAP. HOP ON, BITCHES. HOP ON INDEED.

AND THAT MY FRIENDS, IS NOT ONLY THE TRUTH..........IT'S FACT.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 31 May 2003, 08:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Damn these self-appreciative/ ego-stroking threads....
Old 31 May 2003, 08:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Marbles I wanted to blow your fucking head off when I first saw you around this site, now i'd go on a killing spree with you. You're like me in a way, complicated, misunderstood and you speak your mind.

You are the fucking man, and one that I enjoy talking with!

Old 31 May 2003, 08:10 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
The Game -H- said in post # :
Damn these self-appreciative/ ego-stroking threads....

That's not all I'm stroking right now either.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 31 May 2003, 08:12 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Ange Gothique said in post # :
Marbles I wanted to blow your fucking head off when I first saw you around this site, now i'd go on a killing spree with you. You're like me in a way, complicated, misunderstood and you speak your mind.

You are the fucking man, and one that I enjoy talking with!

LOL. Dang.

I figured you wuz cool too. I didn't know you too well though and just figured you were some type of asshole.

Welll.........I WAS RIGHT!!!!

But I'm an asshole too!!! And in fact, I'm taking over TRUTH's duties and his gimmick, since he's just a poseur, and I'm the REAL TRUTH!!!

BANG DIGGITY, ICEMAN!!!
Old 31 May 2003, 08:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

You broke out the blitz doll huh? LMFAO sorry marbs, couldn't resist.

Old 31 May 2003, 08:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Yep i'm an asshole and proud of it.

Old 31 May 2003, 08:15 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Ange Gothique said in post # :
You broke out the blitz doll huh? LMFAO sorry marbs, couldn't resist.

LOL. Trust me, if I had a Blitz doll I'd have put some type of voodoo curse on it.

Although, if I wanted to find a suitable replacement for a Blitz doll, Ken might do the trick. After all, Ken doesn't have any testicles either.
Old 31 May 2003, 08:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

LMFAO!!!!! That his sig worthy

Old 31 May 2003, 08:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
The NEW TRUTH said in post # :

That's not all I'm stroking right now either.
lmfao, you still got it Marbs.
Old 31 May 2003, 08:20 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
The Game -H- said in post # :

lmfao, you still got it Marbs.

Yeah, I still got it.

And unfortunately I'm the only one getting any use out of it it.

Wait......we ARE still talking about my *****, right?
Old 31 May 2003, 08:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

yeah. you're funny.
Old 31 May 2003, 08:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
The NEW TRUTH said in post # :

Yeah, I still got it.

And unfortunately I'm the only one getting any use out of it it.

Wait......we ARE still talking about my *****, right?
LMAO, actually I was talkin about your sense of humor and you just proved my point even more. You still da man.
Old 31 May 2003, 08:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Marbles anyone who doesn't see the person you are and mistakes you for an asshole....well they're right...but they're also more judgemental then a woman on the rag

Old 31 May 2003, 08:25 PM   #15 (permalink)

This rules. I'm getting more lipstick on my ass than the advertisements in Cosmo. All just desserts to the greatest poster in PWF history......The Marbleous One.